šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs tops Prime Day sales charts!

dit

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka
6 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

If this amazon thing bothers you so.much then why dont you make thread about itĀ 

eh don't feel like it. There's already a thread here devoted to this topic aboutĀ prime day.Ā 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Salome said:

People talking about the working conditions of Amazon workers....do you guys own a car? Do you buy your clothes only second hand or buy stuff that are made by children? Only eat vegan or vegetarian? Use palm oil (which is in a lot of products)?

b026994a-3afe-4129-bc2b-7db36bb35c80.jpg

No sh*t people own cars. RegularĀ consumer habits don'tĀ compare toĀ partnering with Ford, H&M, Amazon, etc and profiting off the labor of workers. Those aren't ourĀ workers, those are Gaga's workers.

What's not clicking?

Gov Hooka
18 minutes ago, Salome said:

People talking about the working conditions of Amazon workers....do you guys own a car? Do you buy your clothes only second hand or buy stuff that are made by children? Only eat vegan or vegetarian? Use palm oil (which is in a lot of products)?

this makes no sense. So the only way that one's activism is legitimate is if one is a moral saint. Okay. Taking small steps doesn't count then. Gotcha.Ā 

1 minute ago, mauvais said:

b026994a-3afe-4129-bc2b-7db36bb35c80.jpg

No sh*t people own cars. RegularĀ consumer habits don'tĀ compare toĀ partnering with Ford, H&M, Amazon, etc and profiting off the labor of Amazon workers. Those aren't ourĀ workers, those are Gaga's workers. What's not clicking?

Well, she still buys a lot of thing made by people working inĀ  bad conditions and so do a lot of us. Everyone should be respected by their choices.

ShayCristoforo

Bling not the music :)

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

eh don't feel like it. There's already a thread here devoted to this topic aboutĀ prime day.Ā 

Actually this thread is about Gaga topping the Prime day sales charts. So this is literally a celebratory thread. So celebrate orĀ 

get out gtfo GIF

Ā 

Hybrid AT
5 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Okay but you also shouldn't be here detailing the thread trying to fight every GGD member you're in disagreement with. Like the person above me said, this is for people who want to celebrate her success. So let people do that?

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

this makes no sense. So the only way that one's activism is legitimate is if one is a moral saint. Okay. Taking small steps doesn't count then. Gotcha.Ā 

It does, but you could complain all day about these things. There is a lot wrong in this world.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

JevyDuty
4 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

So why aren't you there:huntyga:

How is it appropriate for you to stretch this thread into meaning whatever you want?and basically, derail the thread cuz you have uncontrolled feelings?

Gov Hooka
14 minutes ago, Runway said:

I miss when people werenā€™t trying so hard to act wokeĀ 

Sucks that you can't tolerate someĀ people knowing about what's going on with theĀ prime day strikes

imnotyourbabe10

To all the woke comrades on this thread and site, I salute you.Ā :vegas:

Our good brother Karl Marx once said how religion is the opiate of the masses...I would now argue thatĀ  is consumption the opiate.Ā  Amazon Prime Day is a prime :stalkga: example of this.

It is possible to critique the very system that you find yourself in while having to participate in it to survive.Ā  Such a shame folks forget the destruction of private property has helped in the US's history (Boston Tea Party anyone?).Ā  Peaceful protests?Ā  Unions?Ā  Walking out of the jobs to disrupt the system?Ā  The current generations of citizens have been made submissive to the system.

Yes, Gaga is a businesswoman who has somewhat pandered to the gay community and other industries likely in search of profit.Ā  I also long for the days when she used to say "Shoot that money because you don't need it" at TMB, for example.Ā Ā  But then she also said how she hates the truth and would rather have bullshit at TMB so I dunno.

I say all this recognizing that I'm still a part of this cult site because it is an outlet to talk to folks about Gaga's work as well as other world events as opposed to isolating myself.Ā  Dialogue is important and necessary to grow in life -- even if there are opposing viewpoints.Ā  It is okay to have a balance of heavy conversation and silly inside jokes or memes.

EDIT: OT (since folks are miffed that this thread has taken the turn it did): Congratulations to our Lady.Ā  The products appear to be quality and best of luck with this endeavor.

KillerMonster
25 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

People strike everywhere. Does that mean people canā€™t rely on their services? No! I live in a town where our biggest company is a place called Pantex. The workers formed a union and went on strike. Does that mean Pantex shuts down all productions and stops giving their resources to the city and the people who need it? No... they discussed their issues, resolved it and moved on. I get trying to be woke and all SJW but this is life. Amazon workers will make their voices known even if Gaga releases make up... Its silly to think otherwise. Now what this does is takes focus from the workers and puts it on Gaga. Missing the whole point. Pop Culture fans ruin movements by focusing on the celeb of the month who ā€œneedsā€ to do something about a situation rather than focusing on the situation itā€™s self.Ā 

Do you happen to live in Amarillo? I live by Pantex too!Ā :green:

Donā€™t play with me, it just hurts me.

Gov Hooka

Alright in that case since everyone wants to read celebratoryĀ posts and since i reached my subway stop,

"yas gaga, makeup queen, werrqqq, get the coinss sisssss"

Dilwyn

I really don't get these anti capitalism people being fan of gagaĀ  of all people, likeĀ she's not made her career singing songs like this

It's not like she ever tried toĀ endĀ capitalismĀ :air:

Ā 

Archived