Fine, you’ve done it now...I’m buying double of everything :ally:

coo coo. waste your money

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Anyway, woohoo. **** the Amazon workers, right Gaga? :fthis: 

Tisk tisk tisk are you just angry with Gaga or doing the same rants to every other brands selling their products with Amazon too? What about Oprah? She always have partnership with Amazon, especially nearing Christmas.

What about  Kristen Bell, Mark Wahlberg, Will and Jaden Smith, Kobe Bryant, Zac Brown, Hilary Duff, JoJo Siwa, Rhett & Link and Mashmello who also have partnership with Amazon? What about their fans who are buying those products off Amazon cos its only available there?

Cos if you only attacking Gaga, you are only doing 0000.05% of the job.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

People talking about the working conditions of Amazon workers....do you guys own a car? Do you buy your clothes only second hand or buy stuff that are made by children? Only eat vegan or vegetarian? Use palm oil (which is in a lot of products)?

KingRedd
2 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Anyway, woohoo. **** the Amazon workers, right Gaga? :fthis: 

People strike everywhere. Does that mean people can’t rely on their services? No! I live in a town where our biggest company is a place called Pantex. The workers formed a union and went on strike. Does that mean Pantex shuts down all productions and stops giving their resources to the city and the people who need it? No... they discussed their issues, resolved it and moved on. I get trying to be woke and all SJW but this is life. Amazon workers will make their voices known even if Gaga releases make up... Its silly to think otherwise. Now what this does is takes focus from the workers and puts it on Gaga. Missing the whole point. Pop Culture fans ruin movements by focusing on the celeb of the month who “needs” to do something about a situation rather than focusing on the situation it’s self. 

May I Read You? 😎

Fee Dee

Don't worry, those fulfillment workers will be replaced by automation soon enough.

Gov Hooka
Just now, RAMROD said:

Tisk tisk tisk are just angry with Gaga or doing the same rants to every other brands selling their products with Amazon too? What about Oprah? She always have partnership with Amazon, especially nearing Christmas.

What about  Kristen Bell, Mark Wahlberg, Will and Jaden Smith, Kobe Bryant, Zac Brown, Hilary Duff, JoJo Siwa, Rhett & Link and Mashmello who also have partnership with Amazon?

Cos if you only attacking Gaga, you are only doing 0000.05% of the job.

the flawed logic of this post. Do I give a **** about those other people? No. Do I give a **** about Gaga? Yes. Am I disappointed in Gaga and her team for this? Accordingly, yes. Is voicing my disappointment about this on a Gaga forum an appropriate method of dealing with my disappointment? Yes. Am I going to use this to further embolden myself to protest against Amazon? Yes. Is me, one singular human being ever going to be able to do more than ".05% of the job?" As of now, no. So what's your  point?

GoneGUY

Lol my company is going on strike next month for the same reasons. It's how changes are made. Doesnt make it right, but it happens everywhere with almost any major company. It's just how things are done. 

OT: Congrats queen. I bought everything. :huntyga:

RAMROD
Just now, Gov Hooka said:

the flawed logic of this post. Do I give a **** about those other people? No. Do I give a **** about Gaga? Yes. Am I disappointed in Gaga and her team for this? Accordingly, yes. Is voicing my disappointment about this on a Gaga forum an appropriate method of dealing with my disappointment? Yes. Am I going to use this to further embolden myself to protest against Amazon? Yes. Is me, one singular human being ever going to be able to do more than ".05% of the job?" As of now, no. So what's your  point?

My point is you are being an ass in a thread that supposed to celebrate achievements, if you really wanna make your opinion heard, open a thraed and discuss about the matter, and not sulking like a toddler, not to mention being highly off topic with it? But that's life, I guess. Some people love to rain a parade. :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JevyDuty

Just buy it from   https://www.hauslabs.com/

And get around Amazon. Problem solved.  You've removed yourself from this conversation that is even bigger than Gaga. Just please stop protesting on this thread.

Sanne Godijn
3 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

If this amazon thing bothers you so.much then why dont you make thread about it 

Gov Hooka
5 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

People strike everywhere. Does that mean people can’t rely on their services? No! I live in a town where our biggest company is a place called Pantex. The workers formed a union and went on strike. Does that mean Pantex shuts down all productions and stops giving their resources to the city and the people who need it? No... they discussed their issues, resolved it and moved on. I get trying to be woke and all SJW but this is life. Amazon workers will make their voices known even if Gaga releases make up... Its silly to think otherwise. Now what this does is takes focus from the workers and puts it on Gaga. Missing the whole point. Pop Culture fans ruin movements by focusing on the celeb of the month who “needs” to do something about a situation rather than focusing on the situation it’s self. 

The only reason I am putting any focus on Gaga is because this is a gaga forum. Otherwise her relationship to the situation of the workers doesn't matter so much in the activism I participate against Amazon in "the real world." But considering my grievances against Amazon, I can't help but voice a sour opinion on this subject on a Gaga forum. I like how people are trying to think I'm changing anything with a post on this cult site.... I'm just voicing my opinion and engaging in an argument. As to your point, Amazon is larger and thus requires even more activism against them in support of the workers to get any amount of change. If enough consumers didn't support Amazon on prime day, it would create enough loss of profit to force change. Calling out Gaga in this thread actually brings the focus on this site to the issue of workers in a thread that otherwise be filled with mundane celebratory posts. As to whether it's effective, probably not, but it does continue to raise awareness. Also no one is saying Gaga "needs" to be the SOLE person to do anything to alleviate the situation, but if she continues the launching of her product on a day that workers are striking, don't be surprised if someone calls her out on it. Discounting a relevant criticism is a form of ignoring the situation in its entirety, which isn't good either.

FameHookah

Omg i cant with these annoying people.. is there a way for silencing people on here?

I cant stand the same people bitching about the same tired **** all over these threads

Get out and get some fresh air some diq idk CHILL, bashing gaga isnt gonna help any causes, and even if she didnt do that Amazon deal it would be exactly the same.. 

WTF is MDNA

Gov Hooka
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

My point is you are being an ass in a thread that supposed to celebrate achievements, if you really wanna make your opinion heard, open a thraed and discuss about the matter, and not sulking like a toddler, not to mention being highly off topic with it? But that's life, I guess. Some people love to rain a parade. :oprah:

i'm glad I'm raining on your parade then. it's also not off topic if it's related to amazon and their workers are striking. so whatever

Archived