Featured Posts

RAMROD

Back to "Haus Of Gaga" as album title speculation then? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AFRODITA

Chained Ballerina & Chained Ballerina (Deluxe) has such a good ring to it. i'm obsessed with it.

AFRODITA
1 hour ago, Danjajr said:

“Gaga is in the Haus” would be lovely

''This is my HAUS''

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, ChainedBallerina said:

Chained Ballerina & Chained Ballerina (Deluxe) has such a good ring to it. i'm obsessed with it.

BALLERina indeed :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

Anyways, I really hope she gives us the house bops at some point in her career :giveup: Her holy over a catchy beat would send me somewhere :pray:

I’d rather her do Techno for LG6, and maybe House for LG7. But she has technically done House music already, with Born This Way and ARTPOP.

Edonis
45 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’d rather her do Techno for LG6, and maybe House for LG7. But she has technically done House music already, with Born This Way and ARTPOP.

I'd be fine with techno too, but considering she's explored so many forms of electronic music, it's inevitable that there would be some overlap. What's important is how she re-invents the sound and approaches it. Technically, she hasn't done a classic house record, just song with house elements. Just like techno, R&B, disco, etc.

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

I'd be fine with techno too, but considering she's explored so many forms of electronic music, it's inevitable that there would be some overlap. What's important is how she re-invents the sound and approaches it. Technically, she hasn't done a classic house record, just song with house elements. Just like techno, R&B, disco, etc.

I never said there wouldn't be overlap, although I don't think there's gonna be too much of it as Techno and House are really different from each other, even though Techno was inspired by House.

If you're talking about "classic house" as in the music that Baby Boomers and Generation Xers made and listened to in the '80s and '90s (such as Chicago House, Philly House, Garage House, Deep House, Tech House, Disco House, Diva House, Acid House, Latin House, Eurodance, French House), then you're right, she hasn't done that. But she has done real house before, just 21st century subgenres. Let's take a look!

Born This Way:

Judas - Eurodance, on the house side

Hair - Eurodance, on the rock side

Scheibe - Eurodance, on the techno side

Bad Kids - Tech-House w/ an electric guitar and New Wave treble synths

Heavy Metal Lover - Tech-House

ARTPOP:

Aura - Complextro

Venus - Electro House

G.U.Y. - Complextro

Sexxx Dreams - Nu-Disco and Electro-funk

ARTPOP - Tech-House

Swine - Electro House w/ some Complextro arpeggios

Donatella - Electro House

Gypsy - Big Room House

All the other dance songs of hers weren't house; they were either dance-pop, some kind of disco, dance-rock, just had a house beat but the rest of the instrumentation was too different to qualify as a proper house record, or something else. By far her heaviest song is "Swine", it's the most underground song she's ever done. Anyways, what kind of dance/electronic music would you like to hear Gaga do? And what subgenres? This is an interesting discussion and I would love to continue it as I love electronic music!

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Haus Party confirmdt

that would be the tour

AJRocketMan
30 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

welcome to my haus

Beautiful :pray:

29 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

that would be the tour

Brilliant :tony:

In other words: Eureka :trollga::woohoo:

Edonis
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

I never said there wouldn't be overlap, although I don't think there's gonna be too much of it as Techno and House are really different from each other, even though Techno was inspired by House.

If you're talking about "classic house" as in the music that Baby Boomers and Generation Xers made and listened to in the '80s and '90s (such as Chicago House, Philly House, Garage House, Deep House, Tech House, Disco House, Diva House, Acid House, Latin House, Eurodance, French House), then you're right, she hasn't done that. But she has done real house before, just 21st century subgenres. Let's take a look!

Born This Way:

Judas - Eurodance, on the house side

Hair - Eurodance, on the rock side

Scheibe - Eurodance, on the techno side

Bad Kids - Tech-House w/ an electric guitar and New Wave treble synths

Heavy Metal Lover - Tech-House

ARTPOP:

Aura - Complextro

Venus - Electro House

G.U.Y. - Complextro

Sexxx Dreams - Nu-Disco and Electro-funk

ARTPOP - Tech-House

Swine - Electro House w/ some Complextro arpeggios

Donatella - Electro House

Gypsy - Big Room House

All the other dance songs of hers weren't house; they were either dance-pop, some kind of disco, dance-rock, just had a house beat but the rest of the instrumentation was too different to qualify as a proper house record, or something else. By far her heaviest song is "Swine", it's the most underground song she's ever done. Anyways, what kind of dance/electronic music would you like to hear Gaga do? And what subgenres? This is an interesting discussion and I would love to continue it as I love electronic music!

Ah yes I meant like legit classic 80s/90s house haha. It's unlikely that she'll ever go with just a single genre on a record as she usually loves to experiment with different genres and sounds. In terms of house genres, I would love to see some deep house, disco house, and french house. If there was another subgenre of electronic music that I would want her to explore, disco is up there with electro-funk (possibly on the same record haha). I would love to hear some exploration into some of the more niche genres that aren't seen very much in mainstream pop.

That being, techno and its subgenres come to mind as genres she could explore. I would LOVE to see her go all out in music and aesthetics for a techno album.

ChromaticaPunk

Haus of Gaga would fit. All the Haus Labs names are different persona's but the music is everything in one a.k.a Gaga :diane:

ShayCristoforo

Haus Kat feat. Katy Perry

(im kidding)

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived