💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guardian by Sky Fereira

Mr Mirko

Featured Posts

Mr Mirko

"Always thought I needed a guardain"

monsters what do you think of this beautiful song. Wish it was out for real. What is this girl up to ? So light, retro 80's like style. I adore this as it reminds me of my high school days. Too tired to live to tired to die lol 

Ryusei

It's nice. I wish her second album would actually be released. She came back with Downhill Lullaby just to disappear again. She's always posting random sh*t on instagram but who isnt lol Masochism is gonna be out with NFR and LG6 in 2022

Musery

Dominic

She's been teasing for years now. I didnt even like the first album but the constant "when" has peaked my curiosity. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Mr Mirko
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

It's nice. I wish her second album would actually be released. She came back with Downhill Lullaby just to disappear again. She's always posting random sh*t on instagram but who isnt lol Masochism is gonna be out with NFR and LG6 in 2022

xexe ahaha I can't. I was waiting throught 2015 and hoped at least for 2016 summer release. She even posted album artwork. Which seemd as a joke.

Mr Mirko
4 minutes ago, xcx said:

One of her best :diane:

it is soo refreshing. I loved song 24 hours. I'even cried to it. I know. :unicorn:

mamo

UGH I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! 

been waiting for new music from sky since forever and this has quenched my absolute thirst. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Mr Mirko
10 minutes ago, mamo said:

UGH I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! 

been waiting for new music from sky since forever and this has quenched my absolute thirst. 

:( waiting for a sign from her

Archived