💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Time of Our Life- Day6

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

My favorite songs on this album are Cover and Best Part. The title track is hella good too though! What do you guys think? Day6 never puts out a bad song!

LUO YI

I'll give it a try in a couple of hours :flop: I haven't got a chance to listen to it

The night sky tells all

The Enigmatic

I thought this said LG6 for a second and I almost fell

I'm that delulu huh !

I am having my ARTPOP moment

moonboywow
21 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

I'll give it a try in a couple of hours :flop: I haven't got a chance to listen to it

I suggest their whole discography! Lol

moonboywow

I guess not. I guess some of you only care about kpop when you wanna bitch about how shallow it is or how BTS sucks. 

adamsenigma
On 7/16/2019 at 10:45 AM, moonboywow said:

Has anyone listened yet?

On 7/16/2019 at 11:22 AM, moonboywow said:

I guess not. I guess some of you only care about kpop when you wanna bitch about how shallow it is or how BTS sucks. 

5 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Bump

I don't wanna be rude but no one truly cares in here. You keep on trying to push your musical taste down our throats and it's only gonna make us throw up so please stop being so stubborn.

If you keep bumping threads you might get your account suspended. 

moonboywow
5 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

I don't wanna be rude but no one truly cares in here. You keep on trying to push your musical taste down our throats and it's only gonna make us throw up so please stop being so stubborn.

If you keep bumping threads you might get your account suspended. 

Day6 isn't kpop. 

adamsenigma
6 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Day6 isn't kpop. 

I never said it was? + lately I've been listening to a lot of k-pop so don't use that "omg I listen k-pop and no one understands it" card with me :messga: It's not about what music you are listening to, it's about the fact that you want us all to listen to it and bumping threads to constantly gain people's attention. It won't work, it reminds me when I was a kid trying to make my mom and sister to like Gaga and playing her music loudly everywhere only foir them to hate her at the end cuz I would constantly listen to her and to her only. :ladyhaha:

Like I said, I don’t wanna be rude, but you are bumping threads like your life depends on it and your account can get terminated. 

moonboywow
1 hour ago, adammonroe said:

I never said it was? + lately I've been listening to a lot of k-pop so don't use that "omg I listen k-pop and no one understands it" card with me :messga: It's not about what music you are listening to, it's about the fact that you want us all to listen to it and bumping threads to constantly gain people's attention. It won't work, it reminds me when I was a kid trying to make my mom and sister to like Gaga and playing her music loudly everywhere only foir them to hate her at the end cuz I would constantly listen to her and to her only. :ladyhaha:

Like I said, I don’t wanna be rude, but you are bumping threads like your life depends on it and your account can get terminated. 

Mkay. I'm just posting things just like everyone else here is.

Archived