💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What are your favorite albums of all time?

Mirages

Featured Posts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

Don’t know how to use that site so I’ll just write them over here:

Born This Way

Melodrama

Ray of Light

Blackout

Folie a Deux

The Fame Monster

ARTPOP

Infinity on High

In the Zone

Confessions on a Dance Floor 

Jose P
4 hours ago, Marges said:

in no particular order.

topsters2.jpg

YASSS at Fall Out Boy gurl! It’s rare to find someone who considers their latest albums their favorites.

Azelf550

24vo5zc.jpg

Some of y'all boutta be real mad at me... but it must be said  :vegas:

misunderstood

These were two of my favorite albums last year:

c689ee5d77d22c5f68da1cd4d2ae4558.1000x10  Lil Peep - Come Over When You're Sober, Pt. 2     

s-l1000.jpg  Trippie Redd - A Love Letter to You 3

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

8 hours ago, Jadeykins said:

it makes me so happy to see other people love hounds of love as much as i do!! she was such a genius and the ninth wave is like my therapy music its such a beautiful concept 

It's so special, can't be put in words. Rumours is only above Hounds because it opened a door to the bigger world of music for me. Hounds of Love could easily be my #1. It's insane. Many would consider 'Blue' by Joni Mitchell the greatest female album. Oh, I really disagree with that when this exists

7 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

I love Tango In The Night!! So under-appreciated on GGD :giveup:

It's under-appreciated in a lot of places tbh! Bloody love that album, not one bad song.

Mirages
4 hours ago, Pink Tape said:

topsters2.png

Garbage :firega:

8 hours ago, Rio said:

Rumours - Fleetwood Mac (45M+ copies sold worldwide for a reason. My self-proclaimed all-time favourite album ever. This album stopped me from listening to chart music and broadened my music tastes to what it is today. I will forever cherish, thank, congratulate and love this album on a deep inner self level)

Hounds of Love - Kate Bush (the greatest female album of all time and probably the best album from the 80s... in my opinion, of course... But many wokes will share the same opinion. Kate's production, songwriting, her craft, her control over the process of making this album is a rarity in the music industry. 'Running Up That Hill' is one of my favourite songs of all time.This album is my therapy. This album has a special place in my heart)

Tango In The Night - Fleetwood Mac (I love this album more than I can put in words. Listened to it so many times. So many beautiful songs, from Lindsey, from Christine, and Stevieee! A cohesive work and is a staple in my Top 5 favourites. I love the 1980s' style and choice of music production and instrumentation - this album is the benchmark which I would present to convey that)

Rhythm Nation 1814 - Janet Jackson (the ultimate female empowerment, political, socially conscious album. Always preferred Janet to MJ in a way. The new jack swing beats on this album are INSANE)

Tracy Chapman - Tracy Chapman (such a beautiful album, such a precious, multi-million selling, and standard-raising debut LP. Emotional, sad, empowering. I have listened to this start to finish many times. The songwriting talents of this woman are just... they can't be put in to words. Stand-out track is 'Talkin' About A Revolution' and it empowers me. Many will only know Fast Cars, though.)

OK, I'm drunk on wine right now, but the first three are probably in order, starting with most favourite. Rumours is special.

Honourable mentions that honestly deserve to be mentioned: The Dreaming by Kate Bush, Belladonna by Stevie Nicks, Actor by St Vincent, Come On Over by Shania Twain, Love Hurts by Cher, Watermark by Enya, and ARTPOP by Lady Gaga. (no idea why I love so many women in music)

Taste was served :ally:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
3 hours ago, Azelf550 said:

24vo5zc.jpg

Some of y'all boutta be real mad at me... but it must be said  :vegas:

I mean Chainsmokers and Whisperena? :awkney: don't be surprised if someone does drag you :ladyhaha:

Mirages
3 hours ago, Twitter said:

Glad I’m not included. :sweat:

I don't know your taste that well yet :ally: show us 

Archived