💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What are your favorite albums of all time?

Mirages

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
7 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Oh no of course!! I totally agree. I was just saying that there's at least one new album for me each week, but obviously not all of those take off for me. I would say I only have about 35 albums that I've been consistently listening to for ages; but I've listened to many more.

Please tell me one of those is Madonna's Erotica :pray:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
4 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

She's amazing :diane: I actually made a thread on why I think she's the most talented woman in the industry:

Definitely check out her song Jungle!! :tony:

I'll listen to the whole album I love listening to albums from start to finish, I even waited for ASIB to release in full before listening to Shallow that was already out by then, did the se thing with Nightwish es latest album, ANTI, etc I just enjoy it better that way :kara:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

KillerMonster

The Fame Monster, Born This Way, A Star is Born, Miley and her Dead Pets, Kerli - Utopia :heart:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Mirages
2 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

The Fame Monster, Born This Way, A Star is Born, Miley and her Dead Pets, Kerli - Utopia :heart:

I gave you your first reaction :kara:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

KillerMonster
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

I gave you your first reaction :kara:

Greatly appreciated! :hug:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Rumours - Fleetwood Mac (45M+ copies sold worldwide for a reason. My self-proclaimed all-time favourite album ever. This album stopped me from listening to chart music and broadened my music tastes to what it is today. I will forever cherish, thank, congratulate and love this album on a deep inner self level)

Hounds of Love - Kate Bush (the greatest female album of all time and probably the best album from the 80s... in my opinion, of course... But many wokes will share the same opinion. Kate's production, songwriting, her craft, her control over the process of making this album is a rarity in the music industry. 'Running Up That Hill' is one of my favourite songs of all time.This album is my therapy. This album has a special place in my heart)

Tango In The Night - Fleetwood Mac (I love this album more than I can put in words. Listened to it so many times. So many beautiful songs, from Lindsey, from Christine, and Stevieee! A cohesive work and is a staple in my Top 5 favourites. I love the 1980s' style and choice of music production and instrumentation - this album is the benchmark which I would present to convey that)

Rhythm Nation 1814 - Janet Jackson (the ultimate female empowerment, political, socially conscious album. Always preferred Janet to MJ in a way. The new jack swing beats on this album are INSANE)

Tracy Chapman - Tracy Chapman (such a beautiful album, such a precious, multi-million selling, and standard-raising debut LP. Emotional, sad, empowering. I have listened to this start to finish many times. The songwriting talents of this woman are just... they can't be put in to words. Stand-out track is 'Talkin' About A Revolution' and it empowers me. Many will only know Fast Cars, though.)

OK, I'm drunk on wine right now, but the first three are probably in order, starting with most favourite. Rumours is special.

Honourable mentions that honestly deserve to be mentioned: The Dreaming by Kate Bush, Belladonna by Stevie Nicks, Actor by St Vincent, Come On Over by Shania Twain, Love Hurts by Cher, Watermark by Enya, and ARTPOP by Lady Gaga. (no idea why I love so many women in music)

Jadeykins
7 minutes ago, Rio said:

Rumours - Fleetwood Mac (45M+ copies sold worldwide for a reason. My self-proclaimed all-time favourite album ever. This album stopped me from listening to chart music and broadened my music tastes to what it is today. I will forever cherish, thank, congratulate and love this album on a deep inner self level)

Hounds of Love - Kate Bush (the greatest female album of all time and probably the best album from the 80s... in my opinion, of course... But many wokes will share the same opinion. Kate's production, songwriting, her craft, her control over the process of making this album is a rarity in the music industry. 'Running Up That Hill' is one of my favourite songs of all time.This album is my therapy. This album has a special place in my heart)

Tango In The Night - Fleetwood Mac (I love this album more than I can put in words. Listened to it so many times. So many beautiful songs, from Lindsey, from Christine, and Stevieee! A cohesive work and is a staple in my Top 5 favourites. I love the 1980s' style and choice of music production and instrumentation - this album is the benchmark which I would present to convey that)

Rhythm Nation 1814 - Janet Jackson (the ultimate female empowerment, political, socially conscious album. Always preferred Janet to MJ in a way. The new jack swing beats on this album are INSANE)

Tracy Chapman - Tracy Chapman (such a beautiful album, such a precious, multi-million selling, and standard-raising debut LP. Emotional, sad, empowering. I have listened to this start to finish many times. The songwriting talents of this woman are just... they can't be put in to words. Stand-out track is 'Talkin' About A Revolution' and it empowers me. Many will only know Fast Cars, though.)

OK, I'm drunk on wine right now, but the first three are probably in order, starting with most favourite. Rumours is special.

Honourable mentions that honestly deserve to be mentioned: The Dreaming by Kate Bush, Belladonna by Stevie Nicks, Actor by St Vincent, Come On Over by Shania Twain, Love Hurts by Cher, Watermark by Enya, and ARTPOP by Lady Gaga. (no idea why I love so many women in music)

it makes me so happy to see other people love hounds of love as much as i do!! she was such a genius and the ninth wave is like my therapy music its such a beautiful concept 

10 minutes ago, Rio said:

I love Tango In The Night!! So under-appreciated on GGD :giveup:

1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

Please tell me one of those is Madonna's Erotica :pray:

The only Madonna album I've listened to start to finish is Madame X :nooo:

Enzo

xp5teg.png

:fan:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Archived