đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What are your favorite albums of all time?

Mirages

Featured Posts

Mirages
8 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

topsters2w7j1b.png

Edit: Scheiße, I messed up the Rammstein one. The actual album is Mutter.

Rammstein is taste :firega: especially Mutter, but Sehnsucht isn't bad either, I'm loving the new album though so much, listening to it right now :music:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondKing

Gonna do it later when I'm home :lolly: but I don't know many albums and I'll probably have a hard time ranking them :selena:

beaublue

Houses of the Holy, Born This Way, In Rainbows, The Wall, Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, Born to Die: Paradise Edition, A Night at the Opera, A Day at the Races, Vows

Mirages
15 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Houses of the Holy, Born This Way, In Rainbows, The Wall, Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, Born to Die: Paradise Edition, A Night at the Opera, A Day at the Races, Vows

yummy great british baking show GIF by PBS

Mirages
4 minutes ago, Danjajr said:

topsters2.jpg

Doing this is so satisfying though

I love this...daft punk, Arctic Monkeys, Britney's best albums, gorillaz :bradley:so good!

Gimme More

i feel like i am missing so many great albums! i picked some old school albums i used to love :heart:

3818237378687ed56795343fd322045cb42bf995

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

Loverboy is horrendously boring. This isn't Mariah but a bad rip off :poot:

54 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Loverboy is a bop especially the remix..

giphy.gif

The original Loverboy used a sample from a different track (“Firecracker” by the Yellow Magic Orchestra) that Tommy Mottola gave to Jennifer Lopez instead. So Mariah used “Candy” by Cameo.

I like “Loverboy” but now I can’t unhear how it was written for a completely different beat. “Firecracker” is from 1978 and is a disco-electro-funk track, and is closer to the date of the film’s setting (Glitter is set between 1972-1982) versus “Candy” which is from 1987 and has more of an industrial beat of the late 80s.

Jadeykins
4 hours ago, dynamite said:

topsters2.png

yes! love this....Anastasia is so underrated! <3 

Mirages
22 minutes ago, Karolina said:

topsters2.png

Had a great time making this! :)

I love the diversity :firega:

17 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i feel like i am missing so many great albums! i picked some old school albums i used to love :heart:

3818237378687ed56795343fd322045cb42bf995

I was expecting Xtina but whatevs :stalkga:...I had to laugh cause top 8 Britney and I was predicting it :ally:

Mirages
18 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

The original Loverboy used a sample from a different track (“Firecracker” by the Yellow Magic Orchestra) that Tommy Mottola gave to Jennifer Lopez instead. So Mariah used “Candy” by Cameo.

I like “Loverboy” but now I can’t unhear how it was written for a completely different beat. “Firecracker” is from 1978 and is a disco-electro-funk track, and is closer to the date of the film’s setting (Glitter is set between 1972-1982) versus “Candy” which is from 1987 and has more of an industrial beat of the late 80s.

Some lamb even tried to recreate it it's such a bop:

DiamondKing

In no particular order - ARTPOP, Born This Way, Loud, Talk That Talk, Unapologetic, Anti, Prism, Witness, My Everything, Dangerous Woman, thank u, next, Glory Days, 1989, reputation

Mirages
22 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Witness

If your taste were any poorer you'd be a hobo :selena:

JK don't nobody at me :ladyhaha:

Archived