đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What are your favorite albums of all time?

Mirages

Featured Posts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
T3ARS

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

tomsches

j99110.jpg

It was actually very hard to narrow it down to 40 albums that I really like. If I had spent more time to think about it, this list might have looked very different though. 

ElectricKing

anjvop.jpg

I would like to say I'm not ashamed of any of these. All these albums shaped me into the person I am today and helped me in times of sadness and to celebrate in times of happiness. Each album holds a special memory and makes me remember what was happening in life when I first listened.

(I know greatest hits albums aren't really studio albums but the 2 I've added are f.l.a.w.l.e.s.s so I couldn't not.

Mirages
22 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

There's a few I don't know I'm ready to check them out :lolly:

14 minutes ago, tomsches said:

j99110.jpg

It was actually very hard to narrow it down to 40 albums that I really like. If I had spent more time to think about it, this list might have looked very different though. 

cigarettes after sex :music: yaaas also Rumours 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
14 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

anjvop.jpg

I would like to say I'm not ashamed of any of these. All these albums shaped me into the person I am today and helped me in times of sadness and to celebrate in times of happiness. Each album holds a special memory and makes me remember what was happening in life when I first listened.

(I know greatest hits albums aren't really studio albums but the 2 I've added are f.l.a.w.l.e.s.s so I couldn't not.

Where's the fame and Joanne? :bradley:

16jizq0.jpg

First I though: 40 albums?! That's too much! Guess what, that wasn't even half of them :lolly:

1 hour ago, Mirages said:

2nampdu.jpg

I see taste when I see Lordi and Nightwish:firega:

I'm probably wrong

ElectricKing
22 minutes ago, tomsches said:

j99110.jpg

why are you on GagaDaily

tenor.gif?itemid=5922332

Illuminati

74e02e36961b6a3bd45346d3caf6e13e.jpg

At first I thought I wouldn't come up with 40 but then it was hard to narrow it down to 42

Musicisfreedom

Epica, Nightwish and Within Temptation? His whole time I thought you didn't know taste? :firega:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Mirages
8 minutes ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

2lbgqkp.jpg

So much taste in one place I don't know if I can take it :bradley:

Archived