💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What are your favorite albums of all time?

Mirages

Featured Posts

Mirages
1 hour ago, Kimihiro said:

2468ffb.png

OK but this is taste :firega: my favorite so far I think :ally:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jadeykins
7 minutes ago, Rio said:

It's so special, can't be put in words. Rumours is only above Hounds because it opened a door to the bigger world of music for me. Hounds of Love could easily be my #1. It's insane. Many would consider 'Blue' by Joni Mitchell the greatest female album. Oh, I really disagree with that when this exists

yeah same like born this way was my childhood so it has that nostalgic special feeling....but if i was being a critic hounds of love  is better...its an album you can listen to over and over and still pick up new things and sounds and  kate's the only person who can make music thats genuinely pretty unsettling....waking the witch obviously but like watching you without me....the concept of her soul being in her family's house knowing she's going to die but not being able to tell them where she is because she's just a spirit and you can hear the ticking clock and her voice is mumbling like she's hypothermic.....or her future self coming to tell her she needs to live and that the futures all simultaneous and as she's dying she comes out of her own timeline and sees her life playing in front of her....see what i mean could just ramble about it for ages  so i will shutup now x 

16 minutes ago, Jadeykins said:

yeah same like born this way was my childhood so it has that nostalgic special feeling....but if i was being a critic hounds of love  is better...its an album you can listen to over and over and still pick up new things and sounds and  kate's the only person who can make music thats genuinely pretty unsettling....waking the witch obviously but like watching you without me....the concept of her soul being in her family's house knowing she's going to die but not being able to tell them where she is because she's just a spirit and you can hear the ticking clock and her voice is mumbling like she's hypothermic.....or her future self coming to tell her she needs to live and that the futures all simultaneous and as she's dying she comes out of her own timeline and sees her life playing in front of her....see what i mean could just ramble about it for ages  so i will shutup now x 

Great analysis, thanks for that! Some of those things I've never noticed! It truly is the benchmark for art-pop and art-rock genres.

Saint Gaga

1.Stripped 

2.Sweetener/Born to die

3.Born This Way

4.Fame/Monster 

5.Dangerous Woman

6.Back to Basics

7.Yours Truly

8.Teenage Dream

10.Liberation 

Chesescake

There are still lots of album that i can find right time to enjoy them, so here is my top 40!!

D_lENVuVUAAm2vy.jpg:large

Also, if you haven listened Prairie WWWW (the sixth album in top 10), give it a try!!

Mirages
20 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

1.Stripped 

2.Sweetener/Born to die

3.Born This Way

4.Fame/Monster 

5.Dangerous Woman

6.Back to Basics

7.Yours Truly

8.Teenage Dream

10.Liberation 

Not gonna lie but I like only 6 of these :selena:

Mirages
5 minutes ago, OBO said:

There are still lots of album that i can find right time to enjoy them, so here is my top 40!!

D_lENVuVUAAm2vy.jpg:large

Also, if you haven listened Prairie WWWW (the sixth album in top 10), give it a try!!

I actually heard of them (one of my good firends totally adores them) but never listened to the album I will do it now though :kara:

Chesescake
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

I actually heard of them (one of my good firends totally adores them) but never listened to the album I will do it now though :kara:

mariah carey GIF by The Voice

Ryusei
18 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

6 - “LOVEppears” by Ayumi Hamasaki  

Serving taste :firega: 

Musery

20po482.jpg

This was kinda hard I guess I need to do the top 100 next. Also I forgot to add Aurora, Melanie Martinez, Billie Eilish and David Bowie:cryga:

Max
6 hours ago, Jose P said:

YASSS at Fall Out Boy gurl! It’s rare to find someone who considers their latest albums their favorites.

I love FOB :diane: Also I forgot to put MANIA in :toofunny:

Mirages
20 minutes ago, Vojta said:

do the top 100 next

Ugh that would be hard :diane:

boyerased
3 hours ago, Mirages said:

OK but this is taste :firega: my favorite so far I think :ally:

I can't believe people actually can appreciate my music taste. Some people feel like it's all over the place. :cryga:

Mirages
Just now, Kimihiro said:

I can't believe people actually can appreciate my music taste. Some people feel like it's all over the place. :cryga:

My taste is all over the place too for some people :huntyga:

Guillaume Hamon

Gladly surprised to see all the love for the great Mylène Farmer! :D 

The artists I see coming back the most in this tread so far are Kylie minogue, Marina, Florence, Madonna, Taylor, Byork, Rihanna, Adele and Britney.  I understand and wish gaga would get into their universe sometimes.

Archived