💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "We're using the song"

Rifek

Featured Posts

Helxig
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

It's just calling it "the song" that makes it suspect. I don't know about Gaga's circle but it is odd to refer to a 30 second instrumental for an ad as even a song... If she were talking about that, she could've said "Bobby, we're using that music." or something 

Does it? Does it seem suspect? Just sounds to me like they were working on a song for the commercial, she got sent the final master, and was like "oh yeah we're using it"

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
11 hours ago, Helxig said:

Does it? Does it seem suspect? Just sounds to me like they were working on a song for the commercial, she got sent the final master, and was like "oh yeah we're using it"

I don't know. Like others pointed out, a song implies it's sung. Maybe she uses song for any music but that's not the standard usage. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Kim Kardashian

Where is this from?
Can someone link the full video?

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Dancin
12 hours ago, derpmonster said:

She sounds so 2007Ga these days I love it. It's like the Bitch who was praising the Hannah Montana lip gloss 

wouldnt that be 2008Ga? :selena:

hmmm

River

Bhad Bhabby :diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Battle 4 Ur Life

to you guys who are complaining because "you don't like the sound of it" or "it's boring" well today is your lucky day because you can always listen to Joanne, TF, TFM, BTW or C2C if you don't like the sound of it.

or, you know, you can always DO BETTER RIGHT? :staymad: make your own Gaga instrumentals and listen to them, how wonderful!

I sincerely hope it is from LG6 or at least some of the stems. this has seriously got me hyped. :bye:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Inferno
17 hours ago, Helxig said:

For real....this thread is a far reach.

• 3 weeks later...
LADY HAHA
14 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Ok, it changes everything :poot:

Isn`t it a sample? I mean, she is aware of what she`s doing, she would not have mentioned them as a producer in that post, would she?

ShayCristoforo

I'm just gonna wait and see. Just an aside, I didn't really enjoy Perfect Illusion but I think if I heard its instrumental beforehand I would be so sooo excited.
All that to say, I'm not sure what types of vocals or lyrics would go with the HL instrumental. idk why but I can't see how it'll be possible since the house EDM beat drop on the instrumental is so pervasive.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived