Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "We're using the song"

Rifek

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Doesn't this just mean she's using that one track which was used in the trailer? Which is a song in itself, without having to be a LG6 track?

Y'all are jumping to conclusions way too fast.

Again.

This is the most likely scenario. Also, watch them being angry at them in a week. I bet monsters will be like "Gaga's teasing is too much" !!!!!1111!!!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphrodizy26

This video was edited by someone and Gaga and/or Bobby okay’ed the line of her saying that to be left in there and there’s been two shots of Gaga lipping stuff.

there’s more to this tea than we know. 

Catnikko
30 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Doesn't this just mean she's using that one track which was used in the trailer? Which is a song in itself, without having to be a LG6 track?

Y'all are jumping to conclusions way too fast.

Again.

this is a very, very good point :air: 

LordEnigma
28 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

song for me is music + voice 

What :huntyga: so what is music without voice?

HorusRa2

I wasn’t even excited this time. I love my #1 but I just want a date at this point. ARTPOP has been a long time to wait for a new dance bop. 

Spock
46 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

song for me is music + voice 

you could see her lip-syncing at one point

who will love me when the night is over

Renie

You know they left this in on purpose. They know we’d see it and painstaking try to figure out what it means. So it either is a clue and it is from a new song or it’s not and they just want to sit back and laugh at us as we decipher something that means nothing!

ShayCristoforo
1 hour ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

This video was edited by someone and Gaga and/or Bobby okay’ed the line of her saying that to be left in there and there’s been two shots of Gaga lipping stuff.

there’s more to this tea than we know. 

I thought about that the other day. The brief shots of her dancing and walking and such... she's clearly mouthing something, which looks more like singing than it does talking. :party:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Lilbit

She could’ve meant using “the song” during the shoot for the models to dance and vibe to. Just a thought. 

Didymus
6 hours ago, Joshie S said:

to me, she's saying it as if "Bobby we're using this song [for the video commercial]" as if she's picking out of a few after watching a few different options maybe..

The far more logical explanation :smh: I instantly thought this as well. Kind of shocked so many people think something different.

crisTEAne
5 hours ago, Zander said:

Lady Gaga - The Song.mp3

Ugh, her mind :bradley:

i'd actually love that. that'd be some adele-level "hello, it's me" in a way. can you imagine the radio intro? :pray: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived