💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "We're using the song"

Rifek

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

I just hope it releases at the right moment so she can debut at top 5 or top 10 at least on BB hot 100

luna’s advocate

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades

Yass Queen. I got so moist in my car I'll **** up my seat listening to the instrumental.:lolly:

Rifek
5 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

Wehre do these clips come from? :wtfga:

Haus Laboratories website

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Jaume

I dont know if she is about  to drop a new song or that we are so desperate for it and like every move it's like a sign for us.

SHALLOW

I like the song but for some reason i'm just so not hyped anymore. I think i'm gonna be when she announces it, but rn even tho i know i'm listening to something off of LG6, i just don't care that much :oops:

Reality

I knew as soon as I heard her say that that there would be a thread about it :sweat:

I think that this bascially confirms that it's something off of LG6. She wouldn't say that if they had a track custom made for the commercial. I'm just so excited to hear it!!

🃏🖤👹

Defmix100
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Tbh the point was already kind of confirmed by Tchami's manager

what did they say?

Joshie S

I mean yeah it could be from LG6..

I just think they were using different instrumentals to dance around to during the photoshoot and ..

to me, she's saying it as if "Bobby we're using this song [for the video commercial]" as if she's picking out of a few after watching a few different options maybe..

Who knows. We're in for a wild ride until September, saddle up ladies :huntyga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Head Empty

Doesn't this just mean she's using that one track which was used in the trailer? Which is a song in itself, without having to be a LG6 track?

Y'all are jumping to conclusions way too fast.

Again.

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

I mean yeah it could be from LG6..

I just think they were using different instrumentals to dance around to during the photoshoot and ..

to me, she's saying it as if "Bobby we're using this song [for the video commercial]" as if she's picking out of a few after watching a few different options maybe..

Who knows. We're in for a wild ride until September, saddle up ladies :huntyga:

lady gaga joanne GIF by Interscope Records

Ready :tony:

Archived