1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there are any Diamonds from the United States, you should go follow @USADiamonds. She does a lot of give aways. Today they gave away the Radioactive Promo CD. Tomorrow, two marina and the diamonds tickets in chicago. It's cooooL!

JudasInTheDark

I would honestly kill for a new album now tbh. I know it's really soon, but I just crave new material from Marina! Electra Heart is such a different, unique, beautiful, and innovative pop record imo. :cry: Teen Idle is my fave atm.

JudasInTheDark

Does anyone know a really good Marina gallery? I'm looking for HQ versions of these pictures I saw on tumblr... They were from a new photoshoot I believe and she was standing in front of a yard I think.

NuclearMindset

Will HTBAH be on VEVO tomorrow? Do we know what time?

Marina doesn't have a VEVO :P it will most likely be posted on her Official YouTube Channel, still no word on what time it will be posted though, my guess is that it'll be sometime after 12pm BST :)

JudasInTheDark

Marina doesn't have a VEVO :P it will most likely be posted on her Official YouTube Channel, still no word on what time it will be posted though, my guess is that it'll be sometime after 12pm BST :)

Oh okay thanks!

NuclearMindset

to anyone who's interested, my Remix of Primadonna has been made Public! :) enjoy! also, honest opinions would be really appreciated, thanks :party:

http://soundcloud.com/sche-1/marina-the-diamonds-primadonna

Archived