What's your favorite album?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

SHE WAS AMAZING! :air: 

I waited 11 hours in the freezing rain for her. :rip: The venue was GA so I wanted a good spot and got there at 7am......and there were already over 30 people in line. Many of them had been there ALL NIGHT. There were TENTS. I ended up getting barrier but was all the way to the far right so when she was on the left side of the stage, I couldn't see. I was kinda disappointed with my spot, because I had waited for so long in the freezing pouring rain and some people who showed up in the late afternoon got spots next to mine because they cut in line or shoved their way to the front. The venue also split the line into girls and guys before they let us in. There were 3x the amount of girls there, so the guys line went a lot faster and they got better spots. :wtf: 

This was the line around noon. There were nearly 200 people waiting in the 45 degree freezing rain.

AHH YESSSS!! She is a GREEK GODDESS. :legend: 

Why would they split the line up by gender? That seems odd. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pink sushi

Why would they split the line up by gender? That seems odd. 

I have no idea. Marina performed at that same venue in 2013 and they did the same thing then. Back then I got to the venue at 9am and was like 15th in line and got front row center. Now I get there at 7am and am like 30-40th in line. :( 

venusian

this drama with the meet and greet makes me realize how disgusting fanbases are.

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Ok so it was amazing :pumpga: 

The "FROOT" performance is probably the best thing that I have ever witnessed at a show. It honestly felt so surreal. I mean, seeing Marina in that beautiful costume on that platform and all those colorful lights... :dead: :dead: :dead: 

The Electra Heart section could have been better with different songs, but that's my only complaint. Still an amazing setlist.

oh and Christine and the Queens did great too :party: 

Mister Gaga

I've been listening to FROOT a lot this days...it's ****ing perfect :giveup: Happy, Froot, Weed, Savages, Inmortal :giveup:

pink sushi
On November 11, 2012 at 12:38:20 PM, pink sushi said:

God Marina is so flawless. :giveup:

She's seriously about at GAGA'S level of flawlessness. :eek: I'm becoming obsessed... :ohno:

#Throwback 

Fell in love 3 years ago. :wub:

Seeing her next month :air:

I can't wait. Can anyone who's been to a show explain how the meet and greet thing works on the night?

pink sushi
4 hours ago, Leo said:

Seeing her next month :air:

I can't wait. Can anyone who's been to a show explain how the meet and greet thing works on the night?

The meet and greet contest has been canceled. :( It used to be where you post a picture of you getting ready for the concert on Twitter. Like a picture of a costume, artwork, or something like that and tag it #MarinaMeets. This Twitter account called MarinaMeets run by her management would then pick 5 winners randomly a day or two before the shows. 

People soon started creating multiple fake Twitter accounts to increase their chances of winning and rigging their accounts to spam MarinaMeets every few minutes. Fans started getting angry that people who had met Marina multiple times before were winning again by using fake accounts. One person apparently even won 3/5 of the meet and greets for one show using fake accounts and gave the remaining two to their friends.... Everyone started attacking those winners on social media and complaining to Marina that the meet and greet contest wasn't fair and people were cheating. Marina got fed up with all the drama it was causing and canceled the contest around early November during the last week of her US tour leg. Now she isn't meeting anyone. 

I'm not sure if she's gonna bring back the contest for the UK and Europe tour, but I doubt it. Marina has also been going through a lot lately. Her dad is sick and I think it's putting a lot of stress and worry on her. She has postponed the Europe leg of the tour til February to be with her dad. 

19 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

The meet and greet contest has been canceled. :( It used to be where you post a picture of you getting ready for the concert on Twitter. Like a picture of a costume, artwork, or something like that and tag it #MarinaMeets. This Twitter account called MarinaMeets run by her management would then pick 5 winners randomly a day or two before the shows. 

People soon started creating multiple fake Twitter accounts to increase their chances of winning and rigging their accounts to spam MarinaMeets every few minutes. Fans started getting angry that people who had met Marina multiple times before were winning again by using fake accounts. One person apparently even won 3/5 of the meet and greets for one show using fake accounts and gave the remaining two to their friends.... Everyone started attacking those winners on social media and complaining to Marina that the meet and greet contest wasn't fair and people were cheating. Marina got fed up with all the drama it was causing and canceled the contest around early November during the last week of her US tour leg. Now she isn't meeting anyone. 

I'm not sure if she's gonna bring back the contest for the UK and Europe tour, but I doubt it. Marina has also been going through a lot lately. Her dad is sick and I think it's putting a lot of stress and worry on her. She has postponed the Europe leg of the tour til February to be with her dad. 

Ah, last I heard she was going to pick people from the line on the day, but I didn't notice that it had changed.

I also knew about the delay, and her family :( My date is just before she's postponing, and I worry about her. I hope she's okay, and is happy.

pink sushi
On November 15, 2012 at 8:16:47 PM, pink sushi said:

Has anyone realized how different Marina looks in certain pictures....? :eek:

I can't believe that these 5 pictures are all of the SAME PERSON. :eek:

tumblr_mdjx8l3h3r1r0jmhvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdb5k1PYGd1rdx42ao2_500.png

tumblr_mdjw4ac07K1qcv2lbo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdjs8qGVK31rvahtco1_500.jpg

ESPECIALLY THIS ONE. :duck:

tumblr_mdjpm9Va6W1rvahtco1_500.jpg

I honestly would not be surprised if "Marina and the Diamonds" was actually like 5 different people posing as one.... :duck:

Remember when i couldn't recognize Marina?!? :toofunny::toofunny::rip::rip:

Archived