• FROOT

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommymonster44

how come she isnt already big in the US? ugh she should be in the top 20

:tea:

What I don't understand is how crap artists like Ellie Goulding can blow up in a month or two and get a number one single, but a smash pop album like Electra Heart goes unnoticed.

AndresSpagna

What I don't understand is how crap artists like Ellie Goulding can blow up in a month or two and get a number one single, but a smash pop album like Electra Heart goes unnoticed.

absolutely wholeheartedly agree with you!

anyways "how to be a heartbreaker" was listed under "cool new music" for US radio to add that means that they are going to continue to try to promote "Electra Heart" in the US. All of my friends that i have introduced her to them love the album. two of them have even bought tickets to see her in concert when she comes to south florida. they just need to get her some fcuking promo!!!

SOURCE: http://www.allaccess.com/top40-mainstream/cool-new-music

marcwaffles

Ellie Goulding is not "crap". Just because you don't like her style of music does not make her "crap".

Well I don't like Katy Perry. I don't see how a crappy artist like her is so famous yet the super talented Marina isn't.

See what I did there?

:usrs:

drinkmytears

Ellie Goulding is not "crap". Just because you don't like her style of music does not make her "crap".

Well I don't like Katy Perry. I don't see how a crappy artist like her is so famous yet the super talented Marina isn't.

See what I did there?

:usrs:

See what you did?

The Hypocrates.

I got invited to go to her concert in NYC on December 6 by this really cute boy I just met. I'm so excited! Anyone else on here seeing her at Terminal 5?

Phantomhive

Does anyone know which archetype "The Valley of the Dolls" belong to? I've been trying to figure it out but as hard as I decipher the lyrics, I could only think that it's all the archetypes in totality (basically, Electra Heart herself) just like Fear & Loathing. :/ It's been bothering me for quite some time now & I'm just really curious.

In I fly on wings of winter.

Can someone explain me this "archetypes" thing? I never understood it

Her album is centered around 4 types of women basically.

A housewife, a homewrecker, a teen idol, and a primadonna. You get a sense of their personalities and thoughts depending on which archetype is used in each song.

Her album is centered around 4 types of women basically.

A housewife, a homewrecker, a teen idol, and a primadonna. You get a sense of their personalities and thoughts depending on which archetype is used in each song.

4 different types of women? I thought they could 'be together', like being a teen idol and a homewrecker. Also, shouldn't Electra Heart be all four of them?

Is there any list of which songs belong to each archetype? I'm really interested in knowing more about the album concept, it's really amazing. I read a few articles on the internet but none of them explained enough.

badboymonsterx

Got tickets for the NYC Dec. 6th show!! Excited.. bought one for a friend for her birthday and bought an extra one in case I find someone else to bring along .. : )

4 different types of women? I thought they could 'be together', like being a teen idol and a homewrecker. Also, shouldn't Electra Heart be all four of them?

Is there any list of which songs belong to each archetype? I'm really interested in knowing more about the album concept, it's really amazing. I read a few articles on the internet but none of them explained enough.

Songs could be all of them or only one or two. She's described Electra as a just a cold ruthless b---h (at least in my interpretation). She's a heartbreaker

Archived