Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs Products $10 to $15 CHEAPER on Amazon!

fAIkout

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP
2 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

I have prime and there was no difference. 

Yh. I mean for Prime day deals, but seems no deals for Haus Labs yet:bradley:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

ladylinners
1 hour ago, gabeoz said:

It's a country difference. In my experience pricing in countries outside the US has always been a bit weird. 

This. It has to do with conversion rates, and then duties and taxes.  

Teal Ambition

The Canadian dollar is so weak so the products are about 15$ more here :giveup: buying from Amazon was about 3-4$ cheaper for each product compared to HausLabs.com though (not that it makes a difference :ladyhaha:)

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Schwerk

It's so much more expensive in € than it is in $  

A set is $49 but €52 (that's  $58,50!) 

Still contemplating which one I'll get. I would love to see an unbiast review, esp on the glam attacks.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

G U C C I

It’s the same price on amazon prime as it is on hauslabs.com for me. I ordered two collections a liner set and a gloss set but after seeing how incredible the formula for the glam attack powders are I wish I had of just got three collections :bradley:

KillerMonster

I think i’d rather give GaGa the full amount. I’m sure it’ll be worth it! :tongue:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Did Amazon deduct straight away for you guys? I know the official HAUS website does since I already ordered from there, but I've heard that Amazon won't until Sept 17.

I'm Australian and it's definitely $4 cheaper on Amazon so I'm wanting to get some more stuff, I'm just contemplating whether or not it's worth doing the Prime free trial. I hate getting sucked into subscription stuff and freaking out that it's not cancelled in time... :saladga:

Archived