she has tourette

:ally:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate

Okay so I have tons to say about this 

first: this is that shoot from April or May where someone was following her with a camera when she got out of the SUV. She’s wearing that same outfit with the c**k ring on her rear :rip:

second: they filmed a music video, no doubt. All that dancing and stuff, that’s too much for a 60 second ad. Unless we’ll see more ads? :oprah:

thirth: battle for your life is definitely a name of something whether it’s the album, a song, or the lead single....

Ronlop

She just oozes this sort of mixture between confidence and insecurity in her walking, in her dancing, in her talking. I think that's why she inspired so many. It's like "the ugly duckling" (even though she's gorgeous imo) getting the spotlight and owning it. 

Miracle

Did someone Shazam these? They all sound like song Bloodpop could have produced with Gaga

I love the triphop feeling of the first instrumental :messga:

JazzGa
6 hours ago, Didymus said:

3.49 :madge:

Sorry but that speech is terrible. I get that she loves make-up and even understand that it might have "saved her life" in the past but why acknowledge that there are many people out there who feel the same and then sell a new batch of products? :emma: "This is for them. I want them to know that there are people out there that understand them and who they are" :oprah: Like... Why can't you just communicate that through your art? Why do those people who already understand it have to buy new products? :awkney:

She continues to fail to explain why thï»żeseï»ż new products specifically are worth purchasing :diane: I don't even care about her doing this for money, this is just bad marketing :rip:

Yes I agree, I actually wish she'd lay off on the "love yourself by buying my stuff" tagline of this product, I understand she wants this to be "The Morally GOOD and DIFFERENT Makeup Company" but the dissonance between the message and what you're actually called to do is so consumerist....  I'd rather she just embrace the fun and whimsy and shallow enjoyment of makeup (as in: "The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand... TOO BAD!!") rather than trying to pitch this as some sort of magic self love potion. Anyways I still think HL is exciting and imma buy the products but yeah not liking the marketing in that regard

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Miel
2 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Yes I agree, I actually wish she'd lay off on the "love yourself by buying my stuff" tagline of this product, I understand she wants this to be "The Morally GOOD and DIFFERENT Makeup Company" but the dissonance between the message and what you're actually called to do is so consumerist....  I'd rather she just embrace the fun and whimsy and shallow enjoyment of makeup (as in: "The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand... TOO BAD!!") rather than trying to pitch this as some sort of magic self love potion. Anyways I still think HL is exciting and imma buy the products but yeah not liking the marketing in that regard

I think touching on this on equal measure with the self-love message would make some of the marketing a little less jarring, yeah. It's great that she is very intentionally diversifying her model set, and I think that definitely helps drive home the message she's trying to get across. 

That said, the promo has just started to roll out, so we'll see where it goes. I've been fairly impressed so far!

3 points in and ready for more

Did you notice that she’s wearing exactly same latex suit as in mysterious photos with Eli? :excited2:

Archived