On 7/14/2019 at 2:33 PM, NNES said:

Gaga is a man :lolly:

"my beautiful vagina is very offended by that question"

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamonster
On 7/16/2019 at 6:02 PM, holy scheisse said:

When only like 5 candid photos of Gaga out of "character" existed and they consisted of  her and her x (Speedy was his name-o) laying on a towel on a beach of rocks. She was wearing flip flops and at the time it was an outrage.

21470.jpg 

OMGG this just makes me feel so old, it was indeed an outrage 

derpmonster

Skype Ball anyone? :selena:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
On 7/17/2019 at 2:56 PM, Miracle said:

Princess Die's release in Australia.

I'm sorry what

You mean performance? 

Or did it actually get released

I love that song so much. There was silence during my Enigma date right before MR and I yelled "Do Princess Die" and I got the most awful stare from everyone :selena:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Jadeykins
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

i try not to think about that one :ladyhaha:

Fiendman

Something that always sticks out to me is that last Monster Ball of 2010 in Paris where she was like "one month and you'll have it in your hands", in reference to Born This Way. 😂

But other stuff too. The public's reaction to her 2009 VMA performance. MayLeaks. When she stage dived and made out with Justin Tranter at Lollapalooza. Lady Gaga is a man. When shows would sell out instantly. Sheiße at the Mugler show. Just so many memories to even begin jotting down. 

Phlop
6 hours ago, derpmonster said:

****k I was gonna say this

BYE

Chromatic

When Gaga and Taylor broke up and Asia's Instagram went from missasiakinney to missasiaxoxo :rip:

prettyandroid

the rumor of boys boys boys being a single. seeing advertisements for the fame remixes. voting for the name of the btwb tour. the fame kills tour getting cancelled. EVERY SINGLE ILLUMINATI/SATANIC RUMOR OVER EVERYTHING SHE DID. hot topic being DECKED OUT in gaga merch (which i bought so much of). the rumor that her perfume was a scented mix of sperm and blood. her friendship with semi precious weapons. her closeness with mcqueen, and bad romance being played at one of his shows. rumors that she was doing the superbowl as far back as 2011, how MAD everyone was when the cover for btw was.....that, the gaga by johnny morgan book (which i actually got for christmas the year it came out). 

(i'm a first-time poster btw. hi!!!! :staymad:

Siena

trying to convince your family and friends that gaga is not a man. 10 year old me def had some weird conversations about this :triggered:

ChavaWM

"Everybody needs somebody, I'm somebody, need your body" tweet by Jo Calderone 

I still wonder what this was

Archived