Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Things only veteran monsters would remember

PaulR2345

Featured Posts

Jadeykins
1 minute ago, JCTS said:

Yeah, I was too lazy to check the title of the song:fail: I was talking about “Wonderful”

yeah i was trying to think of the lyrics to brown eyes cause all i could hear in my head was "i wrote a song about your eyes ate a slice of cherry pie" :laughga: 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga.For.Gaga
17 hours ago, Bio said:

I can't find the iPhone case one but I think it was in one of the Gagavisions, I can't remember. It was 10 years ago :bradley:

Can this demo leak - I have been waiting 10 years... 

Infinity Wave

Omg again this cherry allergic story

She IS allergic to cherroes, she herself said that in MANY interviews, go find out for yourself 

At this point either she lied and people don't believe her or just don't watch her interviews :laughga:

Colourful

holy scheisse

When only like 5 candid photos of Gaga out of "character" existed and they consisted of  her and her x (Speedy was his name-o) laying on a towel on a beach of rocks. She was wearing flip flops and at the time it was an outrage.

21470.jpg 

Miracle

Telling random people from my school to watch Bad Romance because Baby was about to surpass it. 

Alejandro's video impact + controversy

Gaga wearing the beautiful blueish to dark Grey wig at the first glimpse of the BTW Era (the recording of the Anderson Cooper interview) 

Princess Die's release in Australia. 

The time when we believed #DeadAndDecaying was a new song Gaga performed somewhere in Europe only because someone who went used that hashtag

Gaga's tumblr

Ziggy
On 7/14/2019 at 4:07 PM, Ryusei said:

Gaga stealing underwear from the telephone music video

Wasn’t it Alejandro? Either way, we love a budget busting Queen :queenga:

Ziggy

When she announced Government Hooker debuting at the Mugler show, the Scheiße remix debut and people LOSING their minds because it was the first we heard from BTW, Gaga having a television premiere for the Telephone video  :laughga: obviously the d**k rumors as well. Oof.

Ziggy
On 7/14/2019 at 4:35 PM, Teal Ambition said:

Gaga calling her ex-assistant a "****ing hoodrat" :ladyhaha:

Not giving her money to buy a tube top at Intermix. I still gag when I think about that. What a READ.

Teal Ambition
3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Not giving her money to buy a tube too at Intermix. I still gag when I think about that. What a READ.

I read it once in awhile because it gives me such a good laugh :air: its just as good as Gaga saying "no omg no" in the Kesha case :rip: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Ziggy

When that company in the UK made breast milk ice cream and used “Gaga” in the name and everyone wasn’t like :poot:

Ziggy
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I read it once in awhile because it gives me such a good laugh :air: its just as good as Gaga saying "no omg no" in the Kesha case :rip: 

Same; her lack of interest in being there is palpable even just in the words. God, what an iconic moment of modern pop diva history :diane:

Diamonster

Okay not that old but those beats collab, I wanted those earphones so bad :bradley: but I was a kid and couldn’t afford them :messga:

Archived