Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New Gaga picture for Haus Labs

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

LilyLark
12 minutes ago, LazyTurtle said:

These russian comments are about Gaga, Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk. :triggered: 

Honestly, and now I feel stupid, didn't even think of that since it's been out of the American tabloids for the most part for a while now. I thought maybe it was a viral meme type of thing, like Shallow and Brazil (although the snake should have tipped me off). Guess maybe it's still a thing in the Russian tabloids?

This is going to sound so mean but...I'm surprised she has enough fans to get hysterical in that sort of manner. I know she's a big model, but she's hardly Adriana or Naomi or any of the VS Angels...or even Karlie.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme
10 minutes ago, Chic said:

I want that lipstick so bad, omg. I wonder which one it is

"Drag" from Rose Bitch collection 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Lady Rah Rah

Does anyone know if the pre-order is super limited? 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

LilyLark
Just now, ydnmnme said:

"Drag" from Rose Bitch collection 

It's a pretty shade. I'm generally kind of ambivalent towards Haus Labs, but I'm loving that color. I also loved the dark green eyeshadow in that photo of the darker skinned Black model (who is insanely gorgeous, btw, and should be a major face for other brands).

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Honestly, and now I feel stupid, didn't even think of that since it's been out of the American tabloids for the most part for a while now. I thought maybe it was a viral meme type of thing, like Shallow and Brazil (although the snake should have tipped me off). Guess maybe it's still a thing in the Russian tabloids?

This is going to sound so mean but...I'm surprised she has enough fans to get hysterical in that sort of manner. I know she's a big model, but she's hardly Adriana or Naomi or any of the VS Angeles...or even Karlie.

This morning, I read an article 'Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are secretly living together' :laughga: so maybe that's the reason, I don't know. Actually, it looks like a spam attack or something like this.

LilyLark
Just now, LazyTurtle said:

This morning, I read an article 'Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are secretly living together' :laughga: so maybe that's the reason, I don't know. Actually, it looks like a spam attack or something like this.

Could be a combo of bots + fans spurred on by some tabloid article—I know that there was some talk that people who use bots & social media for influencing things from politics to brands play with "basic" stories and random social media posts, often from celebrities, to test everything.

Teal Ambition

This lipstick colour whew :giveup: 

online shopping add to cart GIF by Superstore

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LUCARTPOP

This is so aesthetically pleasing, the way the lipstick looks flawlessly applied. :giveup: 

OpenHeartedMonster
16 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

Does anyone know if the pre-order is super limited? 

I don't know but I assume it's not limited at all. It would make sense that by watching the pre-order sale numbers they can start to manufacture the products to stock for later sales depending on their popularity since they have much time before the "real sales" begin if that makes sense :sweat: 

ydnmnme

And it’s a lip liner, not lipstick! It’s perfect omg:messga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

BlingNotTheMusic

If she misses the opportunity to surprise drop new music tomorrow i-

Would be genius tbh :lolly:

Archived