Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Laboratories looks terrible so far

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Bobbins

The packaging is basic and boring. The actual products themselves just do not look inventive or out there like the 'Lady Gaga' brand. Sarah Tanno's makeup skills has ALWAYS been brought into question multiple times by many monsters who are also makeup artists. The beauty community have been dragging it to the pits on twitter and now reddit. It just seems like a quick cash grab. 

The worst part for me is that she's using Amazon as a launch pad for the brand. Amazon has one of the worst track records for human rights. The way they treat their employees is downright inhumane. Did she do research on Amazon beforehand? The privileged white lens in which she looks through is staggering. First thinking her non-US fans can afford Vegas and now this. Is her message of empowering makeup right if it is in the expense of overworked, exhausted Amazon employees who get treated like ****? 

Like I'm sorry I love Gaga but she has really disappointed me recently and we're allowed to not support everything she does. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
1 minute ago, Bobbins said:

The privileged white lens in which she looks through is staggering.

You sound fun at parties

Purr more, hiss less.

Bobbins
Just now, mindless said:

It’s not fully out yet, where does your judgment come from? :laughga:

The products showcasing so far. The beauty community have been tearing it apart on twitter and now reddit. I only like the campaign video as of now. There is no excuse for using Amazon as her main brand deal though. That's just ignorance on her and her team's part. 

awhite20

You care too much in regards to what people think of Gaga 😭😂 She always has and always will get dragged for doing sh*t, you may as well suck it up and enjoy the ride and her success. 

HighwayGuy

Amazon is a terrible company but aren’t all big companies terrible? :shrug: 

This was probably the best deal to get the most exposure for HL

LordEnigma

Oh my God 😂 calm the **** down. If you don't like the product - don't buy it and move on. She will survive and so will you

jinko
1 minute ago, awhite20 said:

You care too much in regards to what people think of Gaga 😭😂 She always has and always will get dragged for doing sh*t, you may as well suck it up and enjoy the ride and her success. 

It's Bobbins, what do you expect? :huntyga: @Bobbins get that hit thread sis, we all support you! :vegas:

Bobbins
5 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

Amazon is a terrible company but aren’t all big companies terrible? :shrug: 

This was probably the best deal to get the most exposure for HL

Reports of Amazon treating their employees that borders on human rights abuse says otherwise. Just do your research sis. It just makes the whole message of empowerment and Gaga's brand of kindness look contrived. The company you align yourself with is very telling of your own brand's mantra. 

Squeeshy Keety
8 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

The products showcasing so far. The beauty community have been tearing it apart on twitter and now reddit. I only like the campaign video as of now. There is no excuse for using Amazon as her main brand deal though. That's just ignorance on her and her team's part. 

That's all that's currently out :flop:

The products look practical and accessible, while still cool. If you're worried about the white lens through which she sees the world, good news: all the promotional material so far seems to fight a common issue among make up brands and is inclusive for several types of skin tones and complexions. I think it even makes a point to do so.

Also literally no one cares about what the beauty twitter community thinks, the gp is living, and so am I! Gonna buy the heck out of these products I'm so excited :pawsup:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Archived