💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Britney Spears - Britney

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

Animal Claws

Welcome to one more Britney's Megarate!

Now we are going to leave for the most beloved era and one of the most controversial of Britney, a phase where she begins to mature as an artist

fcc2d1f17c7e5a37270357b613210184.gif#fcc

Rules:

1) You should rate the songs from 1-10 (11 for your favorite track and 0 for your least favorite) 

2) Comments aren't required but very importants

3) Decimals are HIGHLY recommended, for avoid ties 

4) Please, don't troll

5) You should send me the rates via PM (@Animal Claws) . Please don't send them here in thread.

6) Deadline for the rates will be in August 9th. Ceremony was scheduled for August 10th.

7) Have Fun! :)

TRACKLIST

Spoiler

1. I'm Slave 4 U

2. Overprotected

3. Lonely

4. I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

5. Boys

6. Anticipating

7. I Love Rock N' Roll

8. Cinderella

9. Let Me Be

10. Bombastic Love

11. That's Where You Take Me

12. When I Found You

13. I Run Away

14. What's Like To Be Me

15. Before The Goodbye

16. Intimidated

PEOPLE MIGHT TO BE INTERESTED

Spoiler

@Davian @DiamondKing @Mirages @Marges @Gimme More @ExMachina@KatieJudasGaga4 @SamanthaC @FentyGa @The Bling @Ryusei @GaGaLB @Faysalaaa @HausOfHarlow @Curunir @Sherloid Bai @LoveNathe @gag@TheAlienatedNYC  @Adrenaliner @BOMSHELL @rumours @Economy @PrincessVenus @Hades @OG Gaga Stan @ARTPOPSTER @TimisaMonster @AlexTheMonster @Anveeroy @TheShameMonster @Phoebe Buffay @NNES @Blue Champagne @2School4Cool @monstahs @DaftFameMonster @ThaFame @PinkPop @devilrhino @bornthisway51 @GAGAJANDRO @GagaInTheZone @LADYGAGASHOOCK @FinnishGypsy @LiamNick @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @wohoo @Glamourpuss @theadamcreator @freakumdress @KinneyUnderYou @StarryNight @Smother Em Eh @ARPiT @Inferno @teawhore @warholagaga @joannester @FfFfFfFF @DesertWolf @Dutch @HeavyMetalHooka @TheEdgeOfAndry  @Blue Champagne @Santa Stefani @Yes To Heaven @heda97 @Antichrist @lollieeee @Anna Peixoto @Satans Ex Wife @Gam @Grigio Boy @MaryJaneHolland @Hybrid Rose @The Curator @TheHybrid @River  @Amidana @TheWitness @Mirrion Rizzons @PerfectGUY @London GUY @PlastiscGuy @Vodka @FREAK @Junko @Radio Ga Ga @ReRe @juju @That J@Indeciso @Vinicius Fernandes @mrdurrs @SCHEISSEMONTRE @mr wayne @Benji @ARTPOP AURA @Silvestro Devacelli @Widows Kiss @badgirlmeat @BLACKOUTbritney @BORN FOR FAME @ItsTommyBitch @Fame Romance @Lazz Monster @Thomas P @Cavadour @Madame Goo Goo @DONAJENDRO @Bradley @DutchHooker @dimitristhe @Edd @OldSchool @old sanuk @Phaye Monster@OpenHeartedMonster @Lona Delery @andygaga @Musicisfreedom @Dominic @Antonio @lost in limbo @Ally Campana @steel @LostSpark @slayo @Twitter@Sasha Fierce @Donna Noble @Admin @haroo @Haroon @ARTPOPboy96 @FameHookah @LiamNick @JustifyMyLove @androiduser @LazyTurtle @Roronoa Zoro 

TAGLIST

RESULTS

Spoiler

1. Overprotected 🥇

2. I'm Slave 4 U 🥈

3. Cinderella 🥉

4. Lonely

5. Bombastic Love

6. Boys

7. What It's Like To Be Me

8. Let Me Be

9. I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

10. Before the Goodbye

11. Anticipating

12. That's Where You Take Me

13. I Run Away

14. I Love Rock N' Roll

15. When I Found You

16. Intimidated

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its her best era but not her best album. The album is overproduced and does not sound like Britney, they were trying to make her sound like NSYNC. This is the first album ive ever bought it brings so much memories so its still my favorite.

Hades

I've never listened to this album in full I think. I hope I'll be pleasantly surprised.:gaycat:

alextruper17

I’ve listened just the singles so far.

ill take a couple of listens to the album. Count me in

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Phaye Monster
20 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I'll try but I don't know this album that well

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived