💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Britney Spears - Britney

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

Enzo
19 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I don't know , I only have listened Blackout and Glory completely and I only know 3 songs from this album, so it would be a mess :/

we're here for the mess tho

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws
3 hours ago, Biggest Fan said:

Mature in what way?

In this age Britney has evolved a lot as a woman, especially if we compare her earlier eras Baby One More Time and Oops I Did It Again.

In this era she explains that she is no longer an innocent little girl but also is not yet a woman made (giving the idea of maturing)

So, are you interested in participate? ;)

Animal Claws

DEADLINE IS IN 2 WEEKS  09/08;)

Keep in mind that anyone who has already submitted rates disregards this message.

Not to be just a warning, I would like you to watch her performance of 'I'm Slave 4 U' during VMA 2001 :)

OpenHeartedMonster
7 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Not to be just a warning, I would like you to watch her performance of 'I'm Slave 4 U' during VMA 2001 :)

You're so sweet :wub:

alextruper17
26 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Keep in mind that anyone who has already submitted rates disregards this message.

I’ve sent my rates. When’s the ceremony?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

1 hour ago, Animal Claws said:

I sent it to you! 

Animal Claws
1 hour ago, alextruper17 said:

I’ve sent my rates. When’s the ceremony?

Ceremony is in August 10th

Animal Claws

5 Days left until Deadline (09/08):party:

This notice is ONLY for those who have not sent me the votes yet.  Whoever sent me, look forward to the ceremony this Saturday ;)

@DiamondKing @Davian @Faysalaaa @Hades @FentyGa @Mirrion Rizzons@Enzo@Anveeroy @alextruper17 @KatieJudasGaga4 @Ryusei @Phaye Monster @Gimme More @Cello @Inferno @Silvestro Devacelli @GlitterAndGrease @Mirages@LazyTurtle @GaGaLB@OpenHeartedMonster @Phoebe Buffay @UnnamedArtist @kyanewest

Animal Claws

So which songs do you think will win this round?  And which one do you want to leave first?

Edit:  @Oshawott Interested? :ally:

1 hour ago, Animal Claws said:

5 Days left until Deadline (09/08):party:

This notice is ONLY for those who have not sent me the votes yet.  Whoever sent me, look forward to the ceremony this Saturday ;)

@DiamondKing @Davian @Faysalaaa @Hades @FentyGa @Mirrion Rizzons@Enzo@Anveeroy @alextruper17 @KatieJudasGaga4 @Ryusei @Phaye Monster @Gimme More @Cello @Inferno @Silvestro Devacelli @GlitterAndGrease @Mirages@LazyTurtle @GaGaLB@OpenHeartedMonster @Phoebe Buffay @UnnamedArtist @kyanewest

I sent it to you

Animal Claws
30 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

I sent it to you

I just tagged everyone lol

Animal Claws

2 DAYS TIL DEADLINE! :excited2:

britney spears GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

Ceremony time (Saturday) :hug::

12am EST (Eastern Time) 
5pm CEST (Central European Summer Time)

If you already sent your rates, disregard this notice :)

@DiamondKing @Davian @Faysalaaa @Hades @FentyGa @Mirrion Rizzons@Enzo @Anveeroy @alextruper17 @KatieJudasGaga4 @Ryusei @Phaye Monster @Gimme More @Cello@Inferno @Silvestro Devacelli @GlitterAndGrease@Mirages @LazyTurtle @GaGaLB@OpenHeartedMonster @Phoebe Buffay @The Bling @kyanewest @UnnamedArtist

Archived