opinion

MEGARATE: Dedicated - Carly Rae Jepsen

slayo

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
slayo

:party:@FentyGa @LabCoatDude @Reginald @Sneaky @Marvsnr @OG Gaga Stan @GAGAJANDRO @ZiggyZiggs @Davian @DiamondKing @memomemome @TeenIdle @loathereality @Layton @Anveeroy @halcyonpop @Silvestro Devacelli @robbiemalik:party:

The scores are gaggy gals! There are currently SIX songs that are SO CLOSE to that #1 spot, send in your rates soon to make sure your fave snatches the crown!!! :gayhat:

Make it stupid!

Anveeroy
Just now, slayo said:

:party:@FentyGa @LabCoatDude @Reginald @Sneaky @Marvsnr @OG Gaga Stan @GAGAJANDRO @ZiggyZiggs @Davian @DiamondKing @memomemome @TeenIdle @loathereality @Layton @Anveeroy @halcyonpop @Silvestro Devacelli :party:

The scores are gaggy gals! There are currently SIX songs that are SO CLOSE to that #1 spot, send in your rates soon to make sure your fave snatches the crown!!! :gayhat:

Sending my rates right now!

Can you send me Anti rates by tomorrow? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

slayo
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Sending my rates right now!

Can you send me Anti rates by tomorrow? 

I can send them now!

Make it stupid!

slayo

@Aleks @Inferno @IrishMonster @PinkPop @Mirages @Animal Claws @NNES @Andreu @Josip @KatieJudasGaga4 @Alexander Levi @FfFfFfFF @Blue Madonna @devilrhino @holy scheisse @BradleyCooper @Creyk @Aubbie @Monster7 @Curunir

:selena: I see you all active in the ANTI megarate, would you like to participate in this one too? :selena:

Make it stupid!

Enzo
2 minutes ago, slayo said:

@Aleks @Inferno @IrishMonster @PinkPop @Mirages @Animal Claws @NNES @Andreu @Josip @KatieJudasGaga4 @Alexander Levi @FfFfFfFF @Blue Madonna @devilrhino @holy scheisse @BradleyCooper @Creyk @Aubbie @Monster7 @Curunir

:selena: I see you all active in the ANTI megarate, would you like to participate in this one too? :selena:

:air:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
3 minutes ago, slayo said:

No need to call some of those tasteless rats :ally:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

slayo
Just now, Enzo said:

No need to call some of those tasteless rats :ally:

what's the beef here?

Make it stupid!

Archived