Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly Clarkson wants Taylor Swift to re record her old music

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Lilmonzter

I mean her life's work being auctioned of to some guy like it meant nothing! I know it's how the industry works but it's so unfair:shrug:

Sing C'est la vie 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I will also buy it all over again :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LordEnigma
10 minutes ago, sampool said:

Her past releases were literally what made her the household name we know today, two of those albums won AOTY. She was +70% of Big Machine overall income, Scooter didn’t pay 300M because of the other artists discography. It’s definitely not a ‘dumpster fire’, she’ll make that money back in the long run. 

I’m saying if she re-records them and released them - the amount of time/money spent on re-recording the amount of albums she has and release them to only have fans buy them. Even though she has a lot of fans... I highly doubt many of them would be willing to buy the amount of CDs she puts back out on a re-release.

SHALLOW
7 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

that's kinda what JoJo did with her first two albums from her old record label that went bankrupt.

not jojo siwa.  

And the vocals are even better now :vegas: 

SHALLOW
7 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

I feel in the next year or 2, she will be able to buy her masters back. Lets let everything cool down and maybe she can be able to. 

Well, Scooter has to sell them to her, right? 

Virgin Ryan
5 hours ago, Alecgaga said:

I mean her life's work being auctioned of to some guy like it meant nothing! I know it's how the industry works but it's so unfair:shrug:

is that you on your avi? if yes, you are so handsome. :icega:

Ryusei

The biggest problem I see with this is she probably doesn't have any time to do this... she's about to promote a new album probably rather extensively. Also re-recording instrumentals and vocals for 100 songs (not counting alternate versions included on albums) sounds very very time and cost intense. The latter of which may not be a problem but the time aspect is definitely not in her favor.. unless the producers she worked with can just use the original instrumentals again then she would only have to re-do vocals but yeah idk how this works exactly. 

I would love to have this just to have like ANOTHER version of every album with different/updated vocals I think that would be extremely cool but I don't see this as very likely. 

Musery

HausOfMark
15 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Well, Scooter has to sell them to her, right? 

He doesnt HAVE to, but I am sure their lawyers will meet and maybe come to an agreement. 

If not, thats real messed up on his part. 

-Mark

Mirages
7 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She’s like the richest woman in the world, why not 

Her networth is 40 million more than Gaga's and half the networth of Celine Dion or Mariah Carey and both of them are not even close to be the richest women in the world :selena:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Haroon

That would take a lot of time and money and effort :emma: Not sure if it'd be worth it for Taylor, but if it is then yeah definitely something to consider :shrug:

7 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She’s like the richest woman in the world, why not 

Sorry, but that‘s bs. :laughga: She isn‘t even close to the top 100. 

Magui
7 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

I feel in the next year or 2, she will be able to buy her masters back. Lets let everything cool down and maybe she can be able to. 

Idk if in the next two years. But i think she will be able to buy them cause this is business, the world take many turns and stuff change and i think that Scooter guy will be interested in selling them or label and they will somehow get to her. Regarding everything, i don't see the point, cool the fans would have new versions of the songs, but those original records still would have value, they contain her age at time, her voice at time, the specific emotions, feelings, vibe at that time. 

crisTEAne

she won't do that. she, just like gagz, is constantly looking forward to the next thing. remember how fans had to basically beg her to put sparks fly on speak now? she eventually did but said in her google interview that it took a long time to rework a song that she wrote when she was much younger. sparks fly was the song that she worked on the longest time, i think. 

i agree with those saying that there will come a point in her career when she'll be able to buy back and own her masters. but her main focus right now is on lover.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

He doesnt HAVE to, but I am sure their lawyers will meet and maybe come to an agreement. 

If not, thats real messed up on his part. 

We kinda already know he’s messed up

Archived