💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Top Foreign Female Artists in France This decade (solo)

Enno

Featured Posts

With the success of A STAR IS BORN in France Gaga has demand for a show at the Stade De France :pray:

Curunir
6 minutes ago, Renato Pinheiro said:

With the success of A STAR IS BORN in France Gaga has demand for a show at the Stade De France :pray:

Enigma Stade de France 2020 :sis:

Economy

So this is largely based on tours then cuz that's where most money crossings are from

Thought it was gonna be based on music performance

LilyLark
46 minutes ago, Economy said:

So this is largely based on tours then cuz that's where most money crossings are from

Thought it was gonna be based on music performance

I suspect it's pretty similar to music performance, too. Rihanna, Gaga, and Adele do massively well in a lot of overseas markets and in general outside of the US (especially Rihanna)...arguably better than Taylor even if her tour is the highest grossing tour of all times.  In my mom's native country, Rihanna and Gaga are by far the most famous foreign English language contemporary artists, Adele gets some attention, and Taylor and Bey barely make an impact.

Not shocked at all by Celine's huge numbers. I believe she's even broken a few records in France for sales, etc.

Curunir
11 hours ago, Virgin Ryan said:

I thought Shakira would be #2. She's like so huge in France.

It's for this decade only, maybe that's why

Miaou

Gaga could be #2 if she did a tour for Joanne and ASIB here :rip: the demand for her right now is enormous :rip: she could do 2 Stade de France :rip:

Mirages
2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Gaga could be #2 if she did a tour for Joanne and ASIB here :rip: the demand for her right now is enormous :rip: she could do 2 Stade de France :rip:

@BorisIsHere you hear that?

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived