just stream Me! anyways

I'm confused

Chloe-Meme-On-The-Cover-Of-Taylor-Swifts

Government Hooker-eh

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CommonWhiteGirl

I really do hate this fan base sometimes. If she released a cosmetic line a few years ago we would've been spamming Twitter with fake Amazon discounts and absolutely losing our s**t. But here we are calling her a money-hungry pig and fake. Have you guys ever thought about why she's releasing a make-up line now instead of years ago or years from now??? 

Yeah, she's gonna make a boat load of money, but she's going to do that regardless of what she does. And let's keep in mind that she donates MILLIONS of dollars to charity so don't act like she's doing this so she can buy another mansion. I'm not a make-up person and I never will be, but I'm genuinely looking forward to see how this plays out and I'm hoping for the best. 

If you don't support her and keep criticizing everything she does, the "log out" button is in the top right corner at the bottom of the drop down menu...

neil patrick harris goodbye GIF by bubly

LadariousGarage
Just now, Donna Noble said:

I'm confused

Chloe-Meme-On-The-Cover-Of-Taylor-Swifts

Im tired i'm sorry

also THAT PICS GONNA BE MY NEW AVI THANKS SIS

Lets do it baby I know the Law

DeleteMyAccount

Tbh, this thread sort of throws a lot of people under the bus. Not everyone is "complaining"(poor use of words) because we aren't getting new music. Some people just aren't convinced by the marketing. Others because we've seen how Gaga was with this cash grab deals. It's just hard to adjust to. I'm sure it'll all work out yet, but as many already know, makeup brands aren't easy to sell. It's a brutal market. So don't be too let down if reviews are glowing either. 

Dilwyn
3 minutes ago, WheresLG6 said:

She only mentioned it ONCE in a tweet. Oh and don't even use the "Ibiza soundtrack" excuse bc most of us started stanning her when she was a pop star and over the top so don't expect me to pretend to like toned down eras. Now take a seat 

And you ignore all the others facts saying she is releasing something this year including her own label  :rip:

Anyways, the album is gonna come and is gonna be the the **** you want anwways, so maybe yall annoying rats can shup up about it already.

3 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

I am sorry that i'm really gay, I type things all caps makes things less like serious and sh*t and I'm just a weird person

Ok?

LadariousGarage
4 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Tbh, this thread sort of throws a lot of people under the bus. Not everyone is "complaining"(poor use of words) because we aren't getting new music. Some people just aren't convinced by the marketing. Others because we've seen how Gaga was with this cash grab deals. It's just hard to adjust to. I'm sure it'll all work out yet, but as many already know, makeup brands aren't easy to sell. It's a brutal market. So don't be too let down if reviews are glowing either. 

It was about some people having melt downs about the fact she is doing anything other than lg6, or calling her a "Money Hungry Pig", its not meant to throw alot of people under the bus

and yes its a bit hard to adjust to, but aren't we supposed to support her instead of insult her, and call her names

LadariousGarage
2 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Ok?

I need to get of the internet and go to bed

Gypsy Life

We support her enough. Most people here just don't care for makeup.

If we wanted makeup, we'd be stanning Kylie Jenner and that crackhead Jeffree Star.

Biden Harris 2024

Even though this is a fan site, I come here to get information first and foremost because news of every kind is on here first. Gaga might be the tie that binds but she's not the main reason I come here anymore. I just like the community. If I need a laugh I come here or just to lose myself in some random thread. If your only about LG6 than you probably need to take a break. It seems to be an ongoing project with no concrete ending date. Gaga probably needs a break from music. You can love a thing to death and that's not good especially if it's your passion.

Suspiria
13 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Anyways, the album is gonna come and is gonna be the the **** you want anwways, so maybe yall annoying rats can shup up about it already.

excuse me wow GIF by Mashable

Repeat after me:

10 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

I need to get off the internet and go to bed

PartySick
43 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Amazon.

This would be my issue. Amazon is a gross company so to see her associated with it is kinda...eh. But CorporateGa is a fact of life unfortunately.

But she's been associated with worse soooo...She can do what she wants (:ally:), irdc, as long as she's happy doing it. I don't expect her to do anything truly problematic aside from annoy a few stans with something they feel goes against her message from 2011.

🖤

Dilwyn
4 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

excuse me wow GIF by Mashable

Repeat after me:

Yeah maybe i was little harsh, but i'm just annoyed tbh

All this whining makes no sense.

Inferno

Cant speak for anyone else but I just want music. I think it would've been more cutting edge for her to revert to the kind of attention and passion she gave albums like The Fame Monster or Born This Way at a time when everyone else around her is distracted chasing mogul status and streams through experimenting in branding. Yet here we are watching her be like everyone else and late. I get that its a big thing for Sarah though, I believe Gagas intentions with this arent just about profit but about the people around her which is something not everyone will note. That being said, personally, I never care about these things. It was cute for a minute when Rihanna was doing fashion related things or perfume. Fine. But at this point its just obvious that music is becoming secondary because theres not as much profit in it right? So at the end of the day, this whole time it was never actually about the music. I think thats whats being exposed to me. Not that its that for Gaga but regardless of who this is helping, I just wonder why shes riding waves instead of thinking outside the box? No matter how much she tries to sell haus laboratories like its self empowerment tools lol

My opinion now stated, Im not mad at this though. And I don't really get why anyone else is either. Im obviously not going to purchase anything because I dont use beauty products and yes im in a bubble over here with my own thoughts. But im not angry at it tho. I just view it as yet another thing I gotta sit through before she releases music. People are being overly cynical because it is Lady Gaga. When its Rihanna, people are up her ass. Had it been Beyonce, she would get a Vogue cover. But people have been conditioned at this point, even her own fans, to be cynical and roll their eyes and glance around at everyone else to see their reactions before they can admit to liking something she does.

Suspiria
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

This would be my issue. Amazon is a gross company so to see her associated with it is kinda...eh. But CorporateGa is a fact of life unfortunately.

But she's been associated with worse soooo...She can do what she wants (:ally:), irdc, as long as she's happy doing it. I don't expect her to do anything truly problematic aside from annoy a few stans with something they feel goes against her message from 2011.

Excuse my ignorance, but why is Amazon gross?

Archived