Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Allure Mag Interview: Gaga on Haus Labs

KNJ

Featured Posts

New interview with Allure. They detail 10 things gaga wants you to know about Haus Labs.

Its a great piece that, for me, reaffirms what every real LM loves and been known about Gaga. 

Also clears up a lot of the sh*t ppl/trolls/toxics have been trying to accuse her of with this endeavour

https://www.allure.com/story/lady-gaga-haus-laboratories-beauty-line-see-products

Can't paste while article but...Repost your fave quote:pawsup: 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

automatic
1 minute ago, gstring said:

Wtf can't believe the album is coming soon! :giveup:

???? receipts?? :giveup:

"Lady Gaga will continue to champion makeup from all brands, not just her own."

Apparently, the disingenuous only-doing-this-for-money, Gaga has no problems boosting other brands' quality when promoting her own, not even up for sale yet, products.  This is the most rational thing someone just here for cash would do right?

come on eye roll GIF by NBA

10 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Apparently, the disingenuous only-doing-this-for-money, Gaga has no problems boosting other brands' quality when promoting her own, not even up for sale yet, products.  This is the most rational thing someone just here for cash would do right?

literally every beauty guru and owner does this? It aint special. All of them review each others stuff so they can cross promote. It's easier and better to do that than to only champion your own products and alienate yourself from the bigger make up community. But it is a nice gesture...it just is not uncommon and can't really be used to invalidate ppl's claims on here that this makeup launch is a cash grab for Gaga (which there is absolutely nothing wrong with that imo. I say get money bish! lol):ally: 

Zander
21 minutes ago, KNJ said:

We all know people who have their own brands will use other brands to (probably more so than their own) it’s just some people are just unconvincingly dishonest claiming to mostly use their own brand or a certain item of theirs for certain things. I know people gotta promote but I can appreciate her being transparent and honest. 

2 hours ago, dit said:

literally every beauty guru and owner does this? It aint special. All of them review each others stuff so they can cross promote. It's easier and better to do that than to only champion your own products and alienate yourself from the bigger make up community. But it is a nice gesture...it just is not uncommon and can't really be used to invalidate ppl's claims on here that this makeup launch is a cash grab for Gaga (which there is absolutely nothing wrong with that imo. I say get money bish! lol):ally: 

I know it's not uncommon, but her nice gestures are uncommonly and refreshingly decent. Like she's a newb here, this is the promotion pd to boost HL but is fully sharing the spotlight and boosting other brands in the second interview.:saladga:  Who else does that with so little leverage and on day 2 of their own launch.  It just doesn't jibe with me , that on the back of someone so consistently decent and caring, how ppl (fans!) are convinced her intentions are disingenuous cash grabs :shrug:

To me cash grabs imply a disregard for the impact of the products one puts out into the world and an ambivalence toward the ppl making financial sacrifices to attain said product. I'm not a person that thinks she can do no wrong, but knowing Gagas commitment and MO, she is not a swindler. I'm  not convinced, for now, to put Haus Labs in the same category as brands/businesses that  shamelessly work to get your money in their pocket before you realize you've been had.

For instance, I will buy $1000 in HL makeup before buying another Apple product....and I've never worn makeup in my life.

Earthling

Gaga's doing such a good job selling that product

I've never been so hyped for a lip liner :bradley:

$49 for the set isn't bad either. It's just going to be hard to choose which shades :gum:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

39 minutes ago, Earthling said:

Gaga's doing such a good job selling that product

I've never been so hyped for a lip liner :bradley:

$49 for the set isn't bad either. It's just going to be hard to choose which shades :gum:

The liner sounds epic.You can use it all over you face too? :saladga: I -

The13thNote

I feel like I'm just going to buy every set because they all sound so amazing. What's $450? These products are clearly really great. And that's enough stuff to last me long enough anyway. Most (good) queens spend $5000 a year anyway on eyeliners and lip glosses and blushes. $450 is nothing. Its a concert ticket for all of it. 

16 hours ago, The13thNote said:

I feel like I'm just going to buy every set because they all sound so amazing. What's $450? These products are clearly really great. And that's enough stuff to last me long enough anyway. Most (good) queens spend $5000 a year anyway on eyeliners and lip glosses and blushes. $450 is nothing. Its a concert ticket for all of it. 

From the mouths of Queens 👑 Yaaaaaasss!

bob the drag queen GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S8

Article also says the makeup was show-proof, as in, she's been wearing it. Reminded me of Enigma IGs  :yay:   "You're makeup is all the way RIGHT!"

Trying to find those close-up photos of all the dancers Enigma faces ...who posted that?

Archived