💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Thirsty Little Monsters Have spammed BloodPop’s Recent Post

PaulR2345

Featured Posts

PaulR2345

When BloodPop replied “ok” to a comment from a little monster saying “After 20,000 comments you confirm something about lg6” Little Monsters began spamming comments under the post to reach the goal, which is now at 17,620 comments. What will the notorious teaser do once he reaches the number? Maybe reply “It’s Lady Gaga’s sixth solo studio album”? We’ll just have to wait and see. Put on your clown nose and Haus Beauty makeup sisters! 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

I would feel bad for him; however, he's been trolling us for years now. He deserves the spam from monsters at the moment.

Zander

He’s under a NDA. He won’t reveal anything. He might uses emojis that maybe have some skewed relation to LG6, but 99% of the time he’s trolling. 

Quartz

Bloodpop is such a troll. We really are booboo the fool :cryga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Regina George

Honestly I don’t feel sorry for him. 

nodandsmile
18 minutes ago, PaulR2345 said:

When BloodPop replied “ok” to a comment from a little monster saying “After 20,000 comments you confirm something about lg6” 

He loves f*cking with them so much  :ladyhaha:  but I wouldn't if I was him ... they can take things really far real quick!

MANiCURE 6

I've read some comments and it's hilarious ! Some Monsters started to write some Gaga's lyrics... :bradley:

We're such little trolls...

Gagaplayer315

So little monsters are doing exactly what he wanted

angry bbc GIF

Reginald

:lmao: Deleted post means LG6 has been deleted, too. Sorry y'all,  she's about to start working on LG7 instead 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

StuckInMyMind
13 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:lmao: Deleted post means LG6 has been deleted, too. Sorry y'all,  she's about to start working on LG7 instead 

Expected release 28/13/3013

Archived