Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Thirsty Little Monsters Have spammed BloodPop’s Recent Post

PaulR2345

Featured Posts

HausOfMiklaus

I thought he was more savvy than that with all his memes and trolling but LMAO to chicken out and just delete the post. Where is the humor in that, man?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaney
17 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

He will troll you all so HARD that's all I know

He's going to respond "it's really good!" if anything. or some stupid mermaid/witch emoji :rip:

IndieAlt

I might be on the wrong thread, but it’s sort of related to trolling. Gaga has been spammed by hundreds of thousands of Russians making a mockery of her account for days, no English speaker in sight. Irina  gets on as if nothing happened and it all started because of her. If you wanna troll anyone go tell her to keep her crazy fans in check lol. Maybe then Gaga can have some peace to concentrate on her music. Remember when Gaga came to Ed Sheeran’s defense telling monsters to stop picking on him on social media? Yeah, Gaga is a classy one. 

androiduser

he will probably say something generic, without a real meaning... "it will be worth the wait!" "Gaga is brilliant" or something along the lines

Jadeykins
3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

he will probably say something generic, without a real meaning... "it will be worth the wait!" "Gaga is brilliant" or something along the lines

he should stick with the theme and say "it will be the greatest album of the megaannum" 

ShayCristoforo

I think he secretly loves the attention, like a toxic relationship lmao 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Sanne Godijn
52 minutes ago, IndieAlt said:

I might be on the wrong thread, but it’s sort of related to trolling. Gaga has been spammed by hundreds of thousands of Russians making a mockery of her account for days, no English speaker in sight. Irina  gets on as if nothing happened and it all started because of her. If you wanna troll anyone go tell her to keep her crazy fans in check lol. Maybe then Gaga can have some peace to concentrate on her music. Remember when Gaga came to Ed Sheeran’s defense telling monsters to stop picking on him on social media? Yeah, Gaga is a classy one. 

Wich is kinda useless since gaga probably cant read russian

IndieAlt
6 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Wich is kinda useless since gaga probably cant read russian

It’s not even about her reading what’s there now, it’s they just turned her account into their own giant Russian chat group and it’s not stopping. Last I checked she had almost 800,000 comments. She can’t post anything without them taking over 

Sanne Godijn
5 minutes ago, IndieAlt said:

It’s not even about her reading what’s there now, it’s they just turned her account into their own giant Russian chat group and it’s not stopping. Last I checked she had almost 800,000 comments. She can’t post anything without them taking over 

Wow what a waste of time i feel bad for gaga also its not just gagas  instagram tbat gets spammed with russian comments the same to the hauslabs instagram its so annoying 

IndieAlt

I didn’t know that was also going on at The Haus account. Soon they might go to her Twitter. Poor Gaga. 

Sanne Godijn
3 minutes ago, IndieAlt said:

I didn’t know that was also going on at The Haus account. Soon they might go to her Twitter. Poor Gaga. 

Im actually surprised they havent done that yet an also hope that gaga and her team will find a way to stop this

IndieAlt
57 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Im actually surprised they havent done that yet an also hope that gaga and her team will find a way to stop this

I doubt they can stop it. Unless IG got involved somehow. Or her monsters went reclaimed her account lol. She could disable comments or quit social media. She already reduced her presence there quite a bit as we all know, this might just be the last straw.

Togekiss
On 7/13/2019 at 10:48 AM, HausOfMiklaus said:

I thought he was more savvy than that with all his memes and trolling but LMAO to chicken out and just delete the post. Where is the humor in that, man?

Yeah he b*tched out 🤣 

bring on that pecan pie

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, IndieAlt said:

I doubt they can stop it. Unless IG got involved somehow. Or her monsters went reclaimed her account lol. She could disable comments or quit social media. She already reduced her presence there quite a bit as we all know, this might just be the last straw.

Maybe it will die down after a while also i dont think gaga will stop using social media all together because its the only way she can reach her international fans also if if gaga stops using social media she wont be able to let us  know when LG6 drops and that would be a disaster

IndieAlt
30 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Maybe it will die down after a while also i dont think gaga will stop using social media all together because its the only way she can reach her international fans also if if gaga stops using social media she wont be able to let us  know when LG6 drops and that would be a disaster

There are so many other ways we can find out and pretty quick too lmao

Archived