💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Britney Jean is a Good Album

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

I might get LMAO's and what not, but I genuinely find this to be a good album. There is only a very small amount of songs that I feel have some messy production. Also, I have no idea how people say that it is fake in its intent to be personal. The album is ordered similarly to Joanne, most of the upbeat pop songs at the front, most of the personal ballads towards the end. (Not that the upbeat pop songs aren't personal.)

Here is a playlist for the album.:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeIAoV5umV0tKr_xCIBGnK-ylqdyxZoy3

If you haven't listened to the album yet and want to be surprised with song titles and songs, then don't open the spoiler.

Spoiler

These are some stand out tracks for me that I personally think are bops.:

he/him/his

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eddie

This album have aged soooo bad :selena: Perfume still one of my favs tho :ally:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

SpiritBunny

It's the worst mainstream pop album in recent years. The lack of effort is astounding to me. But glad you enjoy it. 

Cloudbusting

For me the album lost all it's meaning when I found out that britney barely sang on the album. How can you say something is personal to you when you don't even bother to work on it. Love britney thought, Glory is a triumph 

Edit: I listened to the It's britney bitch podcast talking about this album and I was shook!! Seriously listen to it 

whore

Glory is a masterpiece, but Britney Jean was just a huge miss. It was clearly just an album pushed to promote her Vegas residency, I don’t even think Britney had any input in the album :messga: (the songwriting credits were purchased don’t @ me) 

GagaXCollection

It's Britney's worst album. She barely sings on Britney Jean :saladga:

ladygagaxcollection.com

Ryusei
11 minutes ago, fabskt said:

For me the album lost all it's meaning when I found out that britney barely sang on the album. How can you say something is personal to you when you don't even bother to work on it. Love britney thought, Glory is a triumph 

Edit: I listened to the It's britney bitch podcast talking about this album and I was shook!! Seriously listen to it 

Which episode is that?

Musery

Cloudbusting
Just now, Ryusei said:

Which episode is that?

It's the year the album came out... I think it's 2013?? I don't recall but I think that's it

Lucas

It has good moments (WB, Perfume, Don't Cry, Brightest Morning Star, Hold Tite, Alien) and it has very weak moments (production fails on Alien, Britney not singing, awful songs (Chillin WIth You, It Should Be Easy...) . I think the main concern that people have with this album is that Britney isn't even singing on some songs

Animal Claws

I fully agree with you.  I have no words to describe this album, it is simply amazing.  Back when I had never listened to any of it (except Work B ** ch), people only spoke badly and stepped into the production of the record, and involved names like will.iam and Myah Marie (I met her as an artist this year).  With all the hatred thrown on the disc, I never felt like listening.  However, this year I created courage and gave play on Spotify.  My reaction was: It's not that bad.  After I heard most of the songs and understood the meaning behind them, I marveled at the album.

I'm not ashamed to say that it's one of the best Britney albums ever made today, my 4th favorite of all of her discography, and I do not care what people think about it.  And I do not care if they attack me because I find the album much better than the tacky Blackout (the album I least like) 

In my opinion, people could see the other side of things, however much Britney's weaker work has been and by having the production fumbled by will.i.am (I do not hate him because of that), he is the most  personal, the lyrics and the content behind it is very beautiful and significant, something that people should appreciate. :heart:

#JusticeforBJ :kara:

Anderson123

Nah, it is really bad. With the lazy writing, production and the apparently lack of Britney's presence you can tell they just wanted some fast money and didn't even care about the quality of it. I think that was a slap in the face to the fans and the public. I love Britney and can't blame her for this because it feels like she doesn't want to be there anymore but she also has a team of greedy people.

I feel bad for fans because when it was released a couple of friends who are hardcore fans were like "Only her real fans will appreciate this album, it is so personal!!" and now they all agree that it was trash.

Archived