💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bhad Bhabie says people don’t f*ck with her music because she’s white

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Also she is a total culture vulture and rides off of black hip-hop, she's constantly trying to 'act black' so this is just hilarious :sharon:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Enigmatic
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

What are your reasons for thinking this? It is significantly easier for white people to make it in the music industry. I personally listened to her first four or so singles when they first came out, but they were all bad so I don't listen to them anymore!! I honestly think she is totally wrong saying this but I would be interested to hear why you agree :vegas:

I agree cause when it comes to white people in rap , there are only like two of them are successful .

Because hiphop/rap is stereotypically for black people

I am having my ARTPOP moment

River

No honey, it's because you're a fake gangsta, uneducated, rude and spoiled girl who thinks someone owes you something, maybe now you're realizing how tough is the real world and you're pretty much just another human in the world and in the industry.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 minutes ago, The Enigmatic said:

I agree cause when it comes to white people in rap , there are only like two of them are successful .

Because hiphop/rap is stereotypically for black people

Okay but the fact that there are successful white rappers shows that it is possible to succeed. The reason why I think this is wrong is because she actually had a lot of attention when she came out, and a lot of people, like me, were interested to see if she actually had any talent. I remember that These Heaux got a lot of attention. The struggle for white rappers (which I do agree on, it exists to an extent) is more to do with actually coming up, but she was in the spotlight already, it's just that her music ain't good and that's why she isn't more than she is at the moment.

M i K E Y

These unsuccessful rappers get mad and blame stupid things for their failure. 

They need to calm down and focus on making good music.

Mister G

The “Cash Me Outside How Bout Dat” girl having any relevance still disturbs me...

Borislshere
44 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

or she's not as good as she thinks she is + who even likes her?

Ok

Pacify Him

First the hair, now she’s gonna get that tan ugh Ariana ha impact :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

GagaMariaSpears
2 hours ago, rumours said:

You named yourself "Bhad Bhabie". Did you really think people would take your seriously, henny?

That rapper name isn't gonna work when she's like 40 :ladyhaha:

Reginald

:lmao: People don't take her seriously because she's always been presented as a punchline, and she has yet to present anything else to us that goes outside what we've already seen, so 

IMG-20190425-105816.jpg%5B

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

NCgaga

I don't think it's because she is white. It's because no one can take her seriously. Her rise to fame was from being a disrespectful brat that 98 percent of the population can't identify with. 

Scarlet Bitch

ohmagud bish is cray cray get ha sumn help :selena:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

Lilmonzter

People don't f*ck with her cause they dont know who tf she is!:oops:

Sing C'est la vie 

Archived