💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Haus Laboratories was not named Haus Beauty?

Lemon Pie

Featured Posts

Lemon Pie

The title

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

ElectricKing

Because it will have more than just makeup, I think the intention is to expand to other things such as skincare etc.  

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Because Beauty is basic and kinda cheesy

I don't think the GP finds it cheesy, also people probably don't care. The thing is that Haus Laboratories is pretty misleading compared to Haus Beauty. In fact my friends still haven't asked me if Gaga started a make up brand even tho they probably saw the photos

SHALLOW
7 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Because it will have more than just makeup, I think the intention is to expand to other things such as skincare etc.  

I mean, skincare totally fits in Beauty :huntyga:

ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean, skincare totally fits in Beauty :huntyga:

yeah but maybe she wants to do skincare for men - certain men may not be okay with 'Haus Beauty' as a name but 'Haus Labs' 'sounds' genderless 

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

yeah but maybe she wants to do skincare for men - certain men may not be okay with 'Haus Beauty' as a name but 'Haus Labs' 'sounds' genderless 

Men that are not ok with that name probably don't buy skincare and are not Gaga fans :huntyga:

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Men that are not ok with that name probably don't buy skincare and are not Gaga fans :huntyga:

yeah but it doesn't exactly say 'Gaga Labs' does it - let's say 1 year down the line the collection starts to make it's way into certain stores, 'Haus Labs' isn't going to allude to Gaga. 

You'll be surprised how many men inc straight men are into skincare. Everyone is obsessed with looking good these days.

FfFfFfFF

Because it's more edgy and original.

tumblr_pufslfcGM01veiqo5o1_540.gifv

Spoiler

Oh, and because she can't stick to the original plan, ever. :sweat:

Enzo

because they knew you liked "beauty" more

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

yeah but it doesn't exactly say 'Gaga Labs' does it - let's say 1 year down the line the collection starts to make it's way into certain stores, 'Haus Labs' isn't going to allude to Gaga. 

You'll be surprised how many men inc straight men are into skincare. Everyone is obsessed with looking good these days.

Well i still think there aren't that many guys who will buy these particular skincare products without knowing they're from Gaga.

And i definitely think that Haus Beauty would've helped spread the word faster between everyone else.

LaLa

Haus Laboratories was the name she used when she was doing the perfumes, so it makes sense that she'd continue on with it. 

Also it sounds more like... doing an experiment, you know? Like messing around in a lab creating something? As opposed to just trying to look 'beautiful'. She's said she wants her makeup to be more about creative expression than looking 'pretty' or any certain way, so it kind of fits I think. 

Red Velvet

Haus Laboratories, just like Gaga said, refers to you. The whole concept of Haus Laboratories is how you define beauty, and it  is completely genderless in any form of means. Beauty is really a feminine word, might I add. Laboratories, just like PinkPop said, can refer to anything and probably there may be different branches such as skincare, parfum or shampoo.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived