💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Haus Laboratories was not named Haus Beauty?

Lemon Pie

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I don't think the GP finds it cheesy, also people probably don't care. The thing is that Haus Laboratories is pretty misleading compared to Haus Beauty. In fact my friends still haven't asked me if Gaga started a make up brand even tho they probably saw the photos

If they did saw the photos they probably wouldn't have to ask as they are pretty clear :huntyga:

Gaga is doing her own thing as always and it wouldn't suit her with the typical and basic beauty stuff we've seen a million times before.
The film and promotions for FAME was different too and it turned out great, which she also used HL for btw.

witchcocktor

Potential future expansion towards sort of but not exactly beauty related products, like fragrance.

Chromatic

I'm glad she didn't go with Haus Beauty. Would have been such a cliché. Never been into beauty brands that had the word 'beauty' in it - beauty can't be bought. Yes, makeup can enhance ones' beauty, but you can't contain it in a bottle.

It should have been named after something more widely known as connected to Gaga, its been years since we even heard the term Haus of Gaga. I dont get it tbh

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

If they did saw the photos they probably wouldn't have to ask as they are pretty clear :huntyga:

Gaga is doing her own thing as always and it wouldn't suit her with the typical and basic beauty stuff we've seen a million times before.
The film and promotions for FAME was different too and it turned out great, which she also used HL for btw.

If they only saw the photos from the models without the products, it wasn't really that obvious.

I don't hate Haus Lab,i'm just saying that Haus Beauty would've been more effective with the GP

Archived