Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should release a solo jazz album

TheAlienatedNYC

Featured Posts

TheAlienatedNYC

I think Gaga should do a jazz album, and it would be really nice if she releases it like 6 months after LG6.

The reason is: cause I want.

and this should be the tracklist
01. Luck Be a Lady
02. My Romance
03. I Ain't Got Nobody
04. Just a Gigolo
05. Someone to Watch Over Me
06. What a Diff'rence a Day Makes
07. Coquette
08. Fly Me to the Moon
09. Call Me Irresponsible
10. Smile
11. Orange Colored Sky
12. I've Got a Crush On You
13. Paradise
14. New York, New York
AMAZON MUSIC BONUS
15. The Lady Is a Tramp (Solo)
16. Bad Romance (Acoustic) (G:5F2 Studio)
JAPAN BONUS
17. La Vie En Rose (Studio)

agreed?

PaulR2345

The thing that bothers me the most about Gaga is how she hypes up jazz- how meaningful it is to her... and how vital and important it is to carry the genre through the times... and yet she has only one jazz album in her 11 year old career (and of corse her various ft.s and the Thanksgiving Special). I’m genuinely curious as to why she hasn’t released more. She probably already has dozens recorded honestly, I know there were some studio sessions with her and Tony between 2015 and 2017, plus she has half a residency of music she promotes that’s not even released. And YES at Paradise. I’m honestly as excited about a new jazz album as I am about pop.

BlingNotTheMusic

Tbh I feel we should receive (yes, we deserve) a two disc album or some type of release where one is Jazz/Piano and one is her dance/EDM route. I will never understand why she chose not to do this with the whole Enigma and Jazz shows. Makes LITERALLY no sense, business wise...

But I would prefer songs we haven't heard before. Not necessarily all original but some covers she hasn't performed before. 

ladylinners

Also add 'At Last', 'Summertime' and 'Give me liberty or give me love'.  

Since she likes Cole Porter I'd love for her to sing a few songs from "Kiss Me Kate". I would love her take on 'I Hate Men'.

Mirages

I would so be here for it but I would want it to be full of her original songs :firega:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

ladylinners
6 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Tbh I feel we should receive (yes, we deserve) a two disc album or se type of release where one is Jazz/Piano and one is her dance/EDM route. I will never understand why she chose not to do this with the whole Enigma and Jazz shows. Makes LITERALLY no sense, business wise...

She should really do a live recording album for her LV shows, especially for Jazz & Piano. It would sell like butter at the merch store. 

not a french fry

I would totally love that, It would probably be one of my favorite Gaga albums ever. But idk if the gp would appreciate it:saladga:

social experiment gone wrong

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, PaulR2345 said:

The thing that bothers me the most about Gaga is how she hypes up jazz- how meaningful it is to her... and how vital and important it is to carry the genre through the times... and yet she has only one jazz album in her 11 year old career (and of corse her various ft.s and the Thanksgiving Special). I’m genuinely curious as to why she hasn’t released more. She probably already has dozens recorded honestly, I know there were some studio sessions with her and Tony between 2015 and 2017, plus she has half a residency of music she promotes that’s not even released. And YES at Paradise. I’m honestly as excited about a new jazz album as I am about pop.

Jazz is also about spontaneity and I think she prefers spontaneous performances including the ones with Brian Newman. 

Archived