đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Reactions to Haus Lab

KNJ

Featured Posts

Reply with funniest or fave social media reactions to Haus Labs you've seen :lmao:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

nodandsmile

Off topic but "Bad Romance" is such a classic! Every time you hear it, it feels like the first one. I wonder what was going on in her mind when she wrote it  :firega:

bluemonkey
4 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Off topic but "Bad Romance" is such a classic! Every time you hear it, it feels like the first one. I wonder what was going on in her mind when she wrote it  :firega:

Heard it didn’t took her that long, back then she wrote songs in mere minutes and said to honor your word vomit. 

OT: BR

Spoiler
42 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

37 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

Heard it didn’t took her that long, back then she wrote songs in mere minutes and said to honor your word vomit. 

She's been revealing more about it in its intros at the last set ofJ&P. This is one. Another has a funny audience heckle..Never realized BR was about Matt or that they were engaged :tea: 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

bluemonkey
On 7/12/2019 at 2:08 PM, KNJ said:

OT: BR

Hide contents

She's been revealing more about it in its intros at the last set ofJ&P. This is one. Another has a funny audience heckle..Never realized BR was about Matt or that they were engaged :tea:

Wow never knew that! It did explain why they were so close, it was like a norm to see him in candids and I didn’t get why but figured they were just that close as friends as I had female friends like that. Forgot if it is true or not but I read in an interview that she starts with the chorus first and then the verses comes out pretty easily. It’s funny thinking about it now with that new information. Makes me curious what went through her mind to come out with those words (chorus) as back then I always loved how romantic yet has this desperate/longing feeling because it’s such an interesting portrayal, it’s like a typical head over heels in love pop song but with a dark tone which speaks a lot now about how their relationship was.

Archived