Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Dem not please with A O C

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck
ZacharyMark

Fox News talking trash about Dems? ok. 

The Dems already cleared this up. Disagreements are not detrimental to the party. Let the adults speak. The Trump admin on the other hand... Literally can't keep people employed.

• Like 1

kupo

She has both the Republicans and moderate Dems completely shook and for good reason. She's a freshman representative who has completely shifted political discourse.

They'll continue to foam at the mouth about every little thing she does, and she and the squad will continue to fight the good fight, you know, for things like universal health care and not keeping children in cages and ending climate-change negligence.

As far as I'm concerned, she's making all the right enemies, and the people pressed about her are exactly the kind of politicians you would expect to be; namely, those whose primacy is finally, really, in a legitimate way, being challenged by the movement she represents.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Melech

As much as I dislike her but people are way too damn pressed about her

Woolfsmck
3 minutes ago, Melech said:

As much as I dislike her but people are way too damn pressed about her

She's calling pelosi racist now...🧐

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Love 1

Postboy

Ironically, Pelosi is my representative, but AOC represents me a million times more. 

Can’t wait to vote against Pelosi in the next election and I’m going to be on the ground reminding people to vote for her primary challenger. 

Edited by Postboy

Melech
16 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Why :deadbanana:

ALGAYDO

You mean moderate Democrats and corporate Democrats. And good. They can seethe while the majority of us are accurately represented

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 2

Vroom Vroom
30 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Where? Did you get that from Fox News as well?? I’m 100% sure it was taken out of context 

Woolfsmck
14 minutes ago, Melech said:

Why :deadbanana:

God knows

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

kupo

We should correctly contextualize this: nowhere did AOC actually call Pelosi racist. In fact, she was recently quoted flatly denying that charge.

From CNN:

"When these comments first started, I kind of thought that she was keeping the progressive flank at more of an arm's distance in order to protect more moderate members, which I understood," Ocasio-Cortez told The Washington Post in an interview published Wednesday.

"But the persistent singling out ... it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful ... the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color," Ocasio-Cortez added.

Ocasio-Cortez stood by her claim Thursday that Pelosi has been unfairly zeroing in on freshman women of color.

Pelosi pleads for unity following weeks of Democratic party fighting

"It's really just pointing out the pattern, right? We're not talking about just progressives, it's signaling out four individuals," Ocasio-Cortez told CNN on Capitol Hill. "And knowing the media environment that we're operating in, knowing the amount of death threats that we get, knowing the amount of concentration detention, I think it's just worth asking why."

Asked if she thinks Pelosi has racial animus or is racist, Ocasio-Cortez said unequivocally, "No, no, absolutely not, absolutely not."

All AOC did was correctly identify a deeply questionable pattern. Pelosi deserves to be called on this. And listen: I'm not even super anti-Pelosi. In fact, quite the opposite: I was generally in favor of her retaining the speakership and believe in many ways she's quite savvy and she deftly handled a number of situations earlier in the year. She's been way off her game lately, though, and is making a lot of unforced errors.

The squad should continue to push, bite back, and be the firebrands that they are, because they are changing the conversation, moving the Overton window, and making even more transformative change possible. 

• Like 1

Woolfsmck
11 minutes ago, kupo said:

We should correctly contextualize this: nowhere did AOC actually call Pelosi racist. In fact, she was recently quoted flatly denying that charge.

From CNN:

"When these comments first started, I kind of thought that she was keeping the progressive flank at more of an arm's distance in order to protect more moderate members, which I understood," Ocasio-Cortez told The Washington Post in an interview published Wednesday.

"But the persistent singling out ... it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful ... the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color," Ocasio-Cortez added.

Ocasio-Cortez stood by her claim Thursday that Pelosi has been unfairly zeroing in on freshman women of color.

Pelosi pleads for unity following weeks of Democratic party fighting

"It's really just pointing out the pattern, right? We're not talking about just progressives, it's signaling out four individuals," Ocasio-Cortez told CNN on Capitol Hill. "And knowing the media environment that we're operating in, knowing the amount of death threats that we get, knowing the amount of concentration detention, I think it's just worth asking why."

Asked if she thinks Pelosi has racial animus or is racist, Ocasio-Cortez said unequivocally, "No, no, absolutely not, absolutely not."

All AOC did was correctly identify a deeply questionable pattern. Pelosi deserves to be called on this. And listen: I'm not even super anti-Pelosi. In fact, quite the opposite: I was generally in favor of her retaining the speakership and believe in many ways she's quite savvy and she deftly handled a number of situations earlier in the year. She's been way off her game lately, though, and is making a lot of unforced errors.

The squad should continue to push, bite back, and be the firebrands that they are, because they are changing the conversation, moving the Overton window, and making even more transformative change possible. 

Hmmm.. hyperbolically reported by conservatively tilted news.

Couldn't be 'content' causing the liberal criticism of said progressives?  Could it?

Edited by Woolfsmck