💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I just found out that me and Gaga have something in common

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

Maleficent

not to brag but me and Madonna have the same sun, moon, rising, venus, and mars. 

edit: sorry not the same sun; i’m gemini and she’s leo. that’s literally are only difference lol 

AJRocketMan

We don’t know Gaga’s rising sign because she has never said exactly what time of day she was born. Your rising sign depends on when you were born during the day.

JazzGa

How did you find out Gaga's rising sign tho? Is there a celebrity astrology site that assigns people signs or do we know her birth time?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Oriane

My rising sign is Libra. Does it mean people see me as a Libra ? Aren't Libras supposed to be shallow, seductive etc ? I doubt anyone sees me as that :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Oriane

I'm a Leo though, I've always been told that Leo and Aries get along very well and it's true, I've always had the feeling I would get along with Gaga and we would be able to talk and laugh about the same things.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

HermioneT

Don't know anything about signs and stuff, but to answer the actual question: 

Me and Gaga share the same height (yes, I know I'm tiny :interestinga:), a chronic pain condition and a love for Rilkes' œuvre.

She / hers

Cloudbusting

I'm an aquarius! I read that aquarius people do very well with geminis but I don't know anything about astrology so....:ladyhaha: It's just what I heard lol

Archived