Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Clues

XxBones

Featured Posts

XxBones

Does anyone remember when she kept playing the song Too Funky in the background of her Instagram videos. I remember there was one I can’t find of her strutting out her dressing room in yellow and I could have sworn another video as well. 

Anyways is it just me or does anyone else hear similarities in the song and also in her new commercial? Maybe it was a hint? Or maybe I am just hearing things that aren’t there haha.  

The13thNote

I definitely get what you're saying. 

And the Too Funky video is very "Enigma-esque". 

JohnnyVersace

I totally hear the similarity. It's actually more upbeat than you think after first listen. I wouldn't be surprised if LG6 is an electro-funk-disco-techno mashup. 

The13thNote

Can someone that does mixing on here (or someone tag someone you know does) layer Too Funky's vocals on top of the HAUSLAB instrumental? 

I think it might work really well. :udidnt:

XxBones
26 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

I definitely get what you're saying. 

And the Too Funky video is very "Enigma-esque". 

25 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I totally hear the similarity. It's actually more upbeat than you think after first listen. I wouldn't be surprised if LG6 is an electro-funk-disco-techno mashup. 

Yeah just knowing how gaga operates she gets super inspired by things so I just remembered when she kept playing that song because I knew she was probably inspired by it. I mean this new Haus song basically sums up everything she’s been teasing us with Too Funky + Boyz Noize + Bloodpop. So it only makes sense if this would be the vibe of next album.

1 hour ago, XxBones said:

Does anyone remember when she kept playing the song Too Funky in the background of her Instagram videos. I remember there was one I can’t find of her strutting out her dressing room in yellow and I could have sworn another video as well. 

Anyways is it just me or does anyone else hear similarities in the song and also in her new commercial? Maybe it was a hint? Or maybe I am just hearing things that aren’t there haha.  

Hearing things

Blastertoyo

Too funky featured hella Mugler in the music video 

:ohwell:

please enlighten me to death

Archived