Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Epstein funded Dem

Featured Posts

Ryusei

This guy is involved with a TON of people so picking out one political party is really nitpicking and not what it's really about. I'm sure he was involved with republicans as well. Let's just hope it all comes to light and those people are taken down. Whoever is involved and whatever their political party direction or whatever is.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck
7 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

This guy is involved with a TON of people so picking out one political party is really nitpicking .

O I see..😁

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMark

Can't really take you post seriously considering the flamebait, but anyway...

It's not like anyone who wasn't apart of the scandal knew about this. Republicans in Miami were completely left fielded by him and his past. No one gives a damn about who he funded because no one knew he was such a bad man before now. What DOES matter is that he's resigning and is yet ANOTHER person in the Trump admin that has either been fired or resigned. THAT'S the issue that Americans should be worried about. That and the fact the men with power can still get away with scandals and protecting pedophiles. Because that matters more than some Dem getting money. If the Dem knew about the scandal, then that would be a different story. But let's stay on point.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck
22 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Can't really take you post seriously considering the flamebait, but anyway...

It's not like anyone who wasn't apart of the scandal knew about this. Republicans in Miami were completely left fielded by him and his past. No one gives a damn about who he funded because no one knew he was such a bad man before now. What DOES matter is that he's resigning and is yet ANOTHER person in the Trump admin that has either been fired or resigned. THAT'S the issue that Americans should be worried about. That and the fact the men with power can still get away with scandals and protecting pedophiles. Because that matters more than some Dem getting money. If the Dem knew about the scandal, then that would be a different story. But let's stay on point.

This problem isn't 'party ' or policy specific... doing so is petty

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster

I never understand your point with these threads lol. Epstein funded everyone. They all need to be investigated and go. If Bill Clinton is involved, he needs to be implicated too. But guess what? He isn't president. Trump (who also could be involved) is. That's why it's more important for news and the public to focus on the latter while the judges can do all cases. 

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin

F**k it. Put all the people involved in jail regardless of party.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I never understand your point with these threads lol.

I think the point is clear tbh. Can’t take these type of threads seriously. A user’s opinion shouldn’t be inserted in the OP. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck
18 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

F**k it. Put all the people involved in jail regardless of party.

 

20 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I never understand your point with these threads lol. Epstein funded everyone. They all need to be investigated and go. If Bill Clinton is involved, he needs to be implicated too. But guess what? He isn't president. Trump (who also could be involved) is. That's why it's more important for news and the public to focus on the latter while the judges can do all cases. 

I let others voice their own opinions, rather than attempting to give them one to follow.

If you want my opinion     ask ... . don't give me one.

Edited by Woolfsmck
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...