Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Makeup tutorial by Gaga and Sarah Tanno on 7/15

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Cloudbusting
On 7/16/2019 at 4:19 PM, Gagadonna said:

full video 

From the thumbnail I thought it would be one of those "Sarah Tanno Annoying Lady Gaga for 3 min straight" :ladyhaha: Loved the video thought! They are so cute

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/12/2019 at 7:29 PM, FlopSlurper said:

I didn't have to buy BTW as a 13 years old to get the message, I had youtube.

She went from saying you're beautiful the way you are to promoting makeup and telling her friends they need fillers. She should take several notes from queen alicia keys.

if it's about the money she can say it's about the money, no need for these statements that make 0 sense and so fake. What's the message she's trying to sell? that girls aren't perfect the way they are and they need to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on makeup to look pretty? if that's her message she can keep it because she's so wrong. 

U mistake the messages. U can love who u are and still wear make up. It doesnt have to be a contradiction. As a Gaga fan, you should know that outside Joanne era, she used a lot of make up. Even for ASIB era, for the promotion of the movie, she was always full make up.

If you want to hate, you can for other reasons,  but not for this. :huntyga:

ImpossiblePrincess

Can people remember makeup is also a form of art.. it’s not always to hide insecurities 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

FlopSlurper
3 hours ago, Florin said:

U mistake the messages. U can love who u are and still wear make up. It doesnt have to be a contradiction. As a Gaga fan, you should know that outside Joanne era, she used a lot of make up. Even for ASIB era, for the promotion of the movie, she was always full make up.

If you want to hate, you can for other reasons,  but not for this. :huntyga:

"sometimes beauty doesn't come deeper from within, I'm so graTEfUl make inSPirED bRAVeRy in me"

aka if you feel ugly put on my makeup

she gave up on the whole embrace yourself and love yourself message, now she's all about telling her friends to have fillers and telling her fans if you don't feel beautiful buy my make up :green:

giskardsb
8 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

aka if you feel ugly put on my makeup

she gave up on the whole embrace yourself and love yourself message, now she's all about telling her friends to have fillers and telling her fans if you don't feel beautiful buy my make up :green:

you guys are trying too hard to discredit her.   From Day one she has talked about using self transformation as a tool to find who you are or empower yourself.   Even during the BTW era she discussed how BTW wasn't just about accepting yourself, but the ability to also re-invent yourself.   It's popular with negative Gaga fans to misinterpet the BTW message intentionally to make her look hypocritical.  The Lady Gaga that you all fell in love with looks and acted nothing like Stefani from the Red and Blue days.     This narrative you all have invented that Gaga has turned on her own beliefs is nonsensical.

FlopSlurper
32 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

you guys are trying too hard to discredit her.   From Day one she has talked about using self transformation as a tool to find who you are or empower yourself.   Even during the BTW era she discussed how BTW wasn't just about accepting yourself, but the ability to also re-invent yourself.   It's popular with negative Gaga fans to misinterpet the BTW message intentionally to make her look hypocritical.  The Lady Gaga that you all fell in love with looks and acted nothing like Stefani from the Red and Blue days.     This narrative you all have invented that Gaga has turned on her own beliefs is nonsensical.

"Monsters don't need implants
Or a bitchin' Monster car.
Monsters only need to love
The Monsters that they are."

Gaga during her simpsons appearance

also

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/240524/Lady-Gaga-condemns-cosmetic-surgery

and she herself promotes insecurities to sell her makeup + looks nothing like how she used to because of plastic surgeries 

These are two examples of how her message has changed entirely. But keep outright pretending this is how she's always been.

Archived