Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Makeup tutorial by Gaga and Sarah Tanno on 7/15

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Didymus
5 minutes ago, Tomas said:

Kind of surprised at how much negative comments there are.
I know literally nothing about make up
and  never wear make up, and I think the demonstration of the products was great and all of the products look really beautiful. I'm excited for her. 

Maybe there's a relationship :queenga:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so over this entire make-up thing already... "battle for your life"? Silly. Really really silly. 

MonsterMom
5 hours ago, Didymus said:

Maybe there's a relationship :queenga:

No, because I love and know a lot about makeup and I think the whole line looks great :huntyga:

G U C C I
15 hours ago, aaronyoji said:

i think if she where also releasing music or mentioning that music was even something she has interest in anymore, that'd be a completely different story... but the fact that she has become one of those pop artists that is now a "brand" is exhausting. its making fans (and myself) think, why can't musicians just be musicians? why must everything be a giant conglomerate to make a buck in every platform...

Really? They are not just musicians. And any who are are no where near Gaga or others level of fame. You don't hit that high of a peak and not be a business in and of yourself. She single handily employees more people than a lot of small businesses in this country. She has to keep revenue going and it constantly has to increase to keep up with demand or her career dies. She can't live off of her music alone and keep her haus with her the way she does. She can't even do more than two weeks of shows at a time and shes only 33. No matter her passions her career has to expand past music if she wants to stay where she is.

Kattys

I really liked the video (models were so awkward :selena:) but I can already see Jeffree coming for her because they needed like 3 good dips in the product to apply properly, and one swap was just not effective...

However I ordered 2 sets and I really hope that the quality will be good!

Sorry to say this but this will be an immense flop sadly judging from the products we've seen on the video. :( 

blackpink
17 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Sorry to say this but this will be an immense flop sadly judging from the products we've seen on the video. :( 

you heard it here first, GagaDaily user kyanewest can predict the success of a product that hasn’t even been released! :applause:

Siena
12 hours ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

I really like her roots even more than when bleached!

I’ve never had an issue with them either I think she looks good either way 

City Geek
On 7/16/2019 at 10:11 AM, Deagan said:

I am so over this entire make-up thing already... "battle for your life"? Silly. Really really silly. 

at least she made it deep somehow and if you look at her past. it makes sense. Stefani BATTLED for "Lady Gaga" to have a place

City Geek
On 7/16/2019 at 1:51 PM, Smcgibben said:

I’ve never had an issue with them either I think she looks good either way 

everytime

City Geek
On 7/16/2019 at 11:45 AM, kyanewest said:

let's wait for the next wave of collection

Archived