💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Makeup tutorial by Gaga and Sarah Tanno on 7/15

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, joseahm95 said:

Something was going on with the models they were acting really weird like if they were scared or bothered lol 

They look as if they didn’t wanna be there

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fresco

This thread is so long, I haven't read it all yet.:sweat:  I wasn't able to search and find the tutorial on amazon. :hor: But there is a copy on youtube not in an official channel.

Also,  I can imagine using up one of the products faster than the other 2.  I totally see why they are introducing the products as collections though. 

I did see a rather large marketing image on the first page of the prime days specials. The marketing looks like its going for the GP prime customers, beyond stans/fans.

"I like to slather it on like a savage" :hor:

Those products looked... Basic. I can't with them acting like this is a make up revolution when it's nothing special :messga: When she said Glam Attack was revolutionary because it is liquid to powder when that has been a thing for years :ladyhaha:

RudraCNG

I love makeup tutorials, they work as ASMR videos to me. Never thought Gaga would be the one who helps me to sleep at night :ladyhaha:

OpenHeartedMonster
7 hours ago, erikaisamonster said:

Do we think she will ever sell these individually? I want certain liners and glosses but not the other ones she has them paired with -___-

6 hours ago, Diamonster said:

I hope sooo, I want a lip gloss and a liner specifically but I don’t wanna have to pay for four things when I want only two, so I think I’ll have to pass for now :c

They only sell duos and collections now when pre-order is on but when the actual launch is on September 7th they'll sell those individually. Duos are now limited time offer.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Siena
On 7/12/2019 at 6:16 PM, MonsterMom said:

All I want to know is why someone worth 300 million dollars ever has roots :cryga:. It has to be a personal choice because she does NOT have to live like that :ladyhaha:

My hair stylist used to work in New York and he said he once bumped into gaga on the streets and the first thing he noticed were her dark roots and he was like “ yep that’s her” :selena:

OpenHeartedMonster
2 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

My hair stylist used to work in New York and he said he once bumped into gaga on the streets and the first thing he noticed were her dark roots and he was like “ yep that’s her” :selena:

I really like her roots even more than when bleached!

Jadeykins
9 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I think Gaga has a rather dry sense of humor and she is a somewhat awkward person. To some it make look like disingenuous emotions or phoniness but I believe that's not the case at all. If you go back to her interviews from the Joanne era and ASIB promotion, you will notice that's how she's been for years.

And let's not forget that she's still trying to sell a product. It shouldn't come as a surprise that parts of it are scripted. 

her sense of humour is very "british" which is pretty quirky and i think she said that herself yonks ago but i can't remember where.... 

NewUsername
27 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

24 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

I really like her roots even more than when bleached!

Lots of people prefer to have some roots if they look good because it gives more depth.
Also, she's maybe trying to go a little bit less hard on her hair. Bleaching it all the time is not very healthy.

OpenHeartedMonster
14 minutes ago, MEM said:

Is it still up on amazon? 👀

The whole live from yesterday is there but it's 22 hours long so it's kinda hard to find HL's

Didymus
2 hours ago, Bio said:

When she said Glam Attack was revolutionary because it is liquid to powder when that has been a thing for years :ladyhaha:

Thanks for letting us know, I don't know anything about make-up so I just buy all of that :emma:

16 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

The whole live from yesterday is there but it's 22 hours long so it's kinda hard to find HL's

Oh right but can you link me still?

Kind of surprised at how much negative comments there are.
I know literally nothing about make up and  never wear make up, and I think the demonstration of the products was great and all of the products look really beautiful. I'm excited for her. 

Archived