Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Makeup tutorial by Gaga and Sarah Tanno on 7/15

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, ladylinners said:

As I only planned on recording it for myself, I just downloaded an easy recording software that unfortunately leaves a watermark on the video, and I wasn't too bothered about it not being HD (the settings for HD had weird proportions and I didn't want to play around with the settings). 

Hopefully someone have a better recording but until then I guess I can share this. 

LMAO. Your description made it see like some cell phone camera recording from a laptop screen or something. This is near perfect quality. Who are you kidding???

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho

I dont know a thing about make up but the video was so entertaining :hor:

Gaga s voice is heaven. The products look like they are great quality

BleepBloop

Why is this so weird to me:air: I never imagined Gaga doing makeup tutorials:air:

erikaisamonster

Do we think she will ever sell these individually? I want certain liners and glosses but not the other ones she has them paired with -___-

xxx

Linus Gaga

She looked so cute after she put on the lipstick herself and showing to the camera

Hit me a message and say hi !

1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

Honestly never get the accusations that she's a phony unless people use phony to describe grand dame, over the top behavior like Celine, Mariah, etc. Some journalist once said something kind of odd, that makes sense tho, along the lines of "Gaga's artificial nature at times is far more real than the "authentic" artists....that she's honest that she likes to slip in and out of personalities, play around, act differently, but that her overall message is always love and empowerment." Basically, the journalist tried to argue that Gaga's "theatricality and always putting on a show" is real even if she's "acting"....kind of like Elton or Bowie.

excited lets go GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Gagaplayer315

Oh wow I missed her so much. I watched every minute of this and it was so entertaining  :firega: 

Akiki

Am I the only one not feeling it? Gaga sound like she was reading. It should have been more natural. Gaga doing her make up when she already has her face worked was so weird

1 hour ago, ladylinners said:

Hopefully someone have a better recording but until then I guess I can share this. 

This great quality. Just started way watching but I wanna know if that's the reporter with the ballet slipper polish from the Globes :awesome:

If that's Sauray bitch intro'ing RahRah bitch... :rip:

Tiny Purse
2 hours ago, PaulR2345 said:

I actually find in a lot of her interviews from 2010-2011 she seemed really funny and outgoing. Idk where that went though, it’s just right after BTWB her humor left, maybe she lost her confidence or idk. But if you look back at the cooking with Gaga, the 2011 Graham Norton interview, the David Letterman one where she ate the paper, etc. she seemed really fun to be around. And she’d always poke fun at her outfits and crack jokes about them. 

I think she was on drugs for those interviews let’s be honest lol :derpga:

Diamonster
45 minutes ago, erikaisamonster said:

Do we think she will ever sell these individually? I want certain liners and glosses but not the other ones she has them paired with -___-

I hope sooo, I want a lip gloss and a liner specifically but I don’t wanna have to pay for four things when I want only two, so I think I’ll have to pass for now :c

aaronyoji
On 7/12/2019 at 12:03 PM, Sneaky Oliver said:

Well she's making money from Born This Way streams but that doesn't make its message less valid because she benefits from it. It's almost the same thing. Then, that's the whole point: we associate makeup with "fake" because people "hide" behind makeup or wear makeup because they're very insecure about themselves. HausLabs is all about owning the makeup as a way of self expression rather than "self opression". 

i think if she where also releasing music or mentioning that music was even something she has interest in anymore, that'd be a completely different story... but the fact that she has become one of those pop artists that is now a "brand" is exhausting. its making fans (and myself) think, why can't musicians just be musicians? why must everything be a giant conglomerate to make a buck in every platform...

Anyone else wanna geek about design :selena:

I love the packaging design :flutter: The opaque to clear fade means you can see when it's running out. And the how the pyramid is echoed on the opposite end, "floating" , is elegant. The function of it being flat on all sides would help keep it from rolling all over right? Also makes it seem  solid , like secure in the hand/when handling.

I'm a design geek but not familiar with makeup....is this a nifty design element? Have other brands done it/tried it?

Dukttape
22 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

i think if she where also releasing music or mentioning that music was even something she has interest in anymore, that'd be a completely different story... but the fact that she has become one of those pop artists that is now a "brand" is exhausting. its making fans (and myself) think, why can't musicians just be musicians? why must everything be a giant conglomerate to make a buck in every platform...

She's literally been doing brand deals and selling her brand like this for 10 years.

Thraumatica

Something was going on with the models they were acting really weird like if they were scared or bothered lol 

Archived