💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Makeup tutorial by Gaga and Sarah Tanno on 7/15

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Is it just me or was Sarah pissed that Gaga wanted to do her own makeup. Like bitch I ain't your assistant! 

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ladylinners
3 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I have absolutely zero self control when it comes to spending money on her :selena:

Amazon won't charge you until the products are shipped!

I ordered from the Haus labs website and they charge directly.  

KillerMonster

LOVED the segment! Im so very proud of GaGa for this. I can tell she worked very hard for her makeup line. Everything looks amazing and high quality. I know i’ll eventually own every item, but she will have to settle with the 180$ I just gave her for now. :golfclap:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Meruk Holland
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I think Gaga has a rather dry sense of humor and she is a somewhat awkward person. To some it make look like disingenuous emotions or phoniness but I believe that's not the case at all. If you go back to her interviews from the Joanne era and ASIB promotion, you will notice that's how she's been for years.

And let's not forget that she's still trying to sell a product. It shouldn't come as a surprise that parts of it are scripted. 

I love Gaga, I really do, but she really is not a great comedienne. Honestly, that's why I think drag impersonations of her (especially on Rupaul's Snatch Game) are really not that stellar. She's gorgeous, she's talented, but she's not great comedy. 

Don't get me wrong, I think she can make people laugh or just feel good in her presence, but it's just not her forte to be funny.

YaaaasGaga

Has anyone managed to find a link to watch it now it's over? I can't seem to find one anywhere and don't believe for a second some messy bottom somewhere hasn't recorded it for us to watch :oprah:

Didymus
5 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

LOVED the segment! Im so very proud of GaGa for this. I can tell she worked very hard for her makeup line. Everything looks amazing and high quality. I know i’ll eventually own every item, but she will have to settle with the 180$ I just gave her for now. :golfclap:

giphy.gif

PaulR2345

15 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

I love Gaga, I really do, but she really is not a great comedienne. Honestly, that's why I think drag impersonations of her (especially on Rupaul's Snatch Game) are really not that stellar. She's gorgeous, she's talented, but she's not great comedy. 

Don't get me wrong, I think she can make people laugh or just feel good in her presence, but it's just not her forte to be funny.

I actually find in a lot of her interviews from 2010-2011 she seemed really funny and outgoing. Idk where that went though, it’s just right after BTWB her humor left, maybe she lost her confidence or idk. But if you look back at the cooking with Gaga, the 2011 Graham Norton interview, the David Letterman one where she ate the paper, etc. she seemed really fun to be around. And she’d always poke fun at her outfits and crack jokes about them. 

Schwerk

I love the switch that happened. Behind the table they seemed a bit more nervous and  slightly awkward, and their voices were more high pitched. It reminded me of two high school girls doing a presentation. Later on during the tutorial part, both their voices relaxed and deepened, which sounded more comforting and genuine. (They both have very nice voices)

I love that contrast and love seeing Gaga hamming it up, being the little nerdy theatrical girl she is still is. It's a bit cringey at times, but very cute.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ladylinners
17 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

still no link to a video beside amazon.com?

14 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

Has anyone managed to find a link to watch it now it's over? I can't seem to find one anywhere and don't believe for a second some messy bottom somewhere hasn't recorded it for us to watch :oprah:

As I only planned on recording it for myself, I just downloaded an easy recording software that unfortunately leaves a watermark on the video, and I wasn't too bothered about it not being HD (the settings for HD had weird proportions and I didn't want to play around with the settings). 

Hopefully someone have a better recording but until then I guess I can share this. 

LaLa

I'm sad I missed it! I love awkward Gaga :ladyhaha: 

Though if I watch it I'll probably want to buy more, and I don't need to be convinced to buy anything else tbh :selena:

LilyLark
On 7/13/2019 at 5:05 AM, M Monstre said:

First you say “every single artist”, then you only start naming the ones who fit my description :ladyhaha:

Sure, if they all wanted to have their own make-up lines, they could. If Cher came out with a line, I’d be perfectly fine with it, because it fits what she’s been doing for decades. If Bowie was still alive and for some reason wanted to get into the beauty industry, then more power to him. His looks are iconic and classic. Why not capitalize on that?

Ariana filed to trademark various beauty products.

LilyLark
57 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Of course but then she was acting deliberately and had a theatrical look to match. When she's just wearing a casual outfit her passion often (unintentionally) translates into a "grand dame" kind of way of speaking and presenting herself :laughga: I think it's cute though and I don't think it reads as fake to someone who doesn't know her very well.

Honestly never get the accusations that she's a phony unless people use phony to describe grand dame, over the top behavior like Celine, Mariah, etc. Some journalist once said something kind of odd, that makes sense tho, along the lines of "Gaga's artificial nature at times is far more real than the "authentic" artists....that she's honest that she likes to slip in and out of personalities, play around, act differently, but that her overall message is always love and empowerment." Basically, the journalist tried to argue that Gaga's "theatricality and always putting on a show" is real even if she's "acting"....kind of like Elton or Bowie. Anyway, she's always been very over the top even during her jean shorts and pink hat Joanne phase—Lainey from Lainey Gossip compares her to Celine Dion in terms of personality.

Personally I'm ambivalent towards the make up—although I understand why she did it—and found some of the promos a bit cringey even if the original one was great imo. But it's basically over for now until she introduces new products, which won't be for a while since pre sale lasts until September and they'll want to let those products be on the market for a while (probably at least six months tbh) after the presale ends...So far all of those who hate Haus Labs it's going to be pretty much gone for the most part imo unless one uses the Haus Labs IG. It's amazon, it's not like she has obligations to show up at Sephora.

So on to the LG6 era..which probably isn't coming until Fall.

Suspiria

I'm glad Sarah is getting to shine here, it's clearly something she's passionate about and it seems like she played a big part in it.

Confused why they said it was "live" though when they released snippets of it like 3 days ago and it's clearly edited...

Marilyn MonHoe
3 hours ago, HybridAT said:

asdfghjklasfghkl

She was speaking directly to me :bradley:

Gouge my eyes out with your lip gloss mother :bradley:

Archived