Teal Ambition

I just ordered some more :air:

I honestly hate myself :interestinga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geusst1235

I really don't understand how this seems fake lol. I can go back to the ARTPOP era or even earlier and in some interviews Gaga is talking the exact same way.

Didymus
Just now, HangWang said:

I really don't understand how this seems fake lol. I can go back to the ARTPOP era or even earlier and in some interviews Gaga is talking the exact same way.

Of course but then she was acting deliberately and had a theatrical look to match. When she's just wearing a casual outfit her passion often (unintentionally) translates into a "grand dame" kind of way of speaking and presenting herself :laughga: I think it's cute though and I don't think it reads as fake to someone who doesn't know her very well.

Vitleysingur

Those 3-second clips do sound like new songs tho :messga:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

When the host said "Is Gaga coming?!" other host "No even something better!" *shows gaming laptop deal* :madge:

Renie
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That was the highlight tbh :queenga:

I loved Gaga mentioning her own preferences which were not necessarily in line with what Sarah was doing. That gave it that personal touch and it also showcased how versatile the products are.

I’m gonna need someone to gif that!! Lol

2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I’m in the same boat!! Take all our money gaga!!

ladylinners
3 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Free shipping better still be available after the 20th when I get money. I really want chained ballerina now

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Renie said:

I’m gonna need someone to gif that!! Lol

I’m in the same boat!! Take all our money gaga!!

I have absolutely zero self control when it comes to spending money on her :selena:

1 minute ago, ladylinners said:

Free shipping better still be available after the 20th when I get money. I really want chained ballerina now

Amazon won't charge you until the products are shipped!

OpenHeartedMonster

The models seemed a bit nervous to me but I fully understand. 

And wow the versatility of the glam attack (was it that that can be used for like anything) and the coverage! I love they're not just going with normal powder and stuff but inventing new formulas just like they did with the fragrance :heart:

DelusionalGaga

I think Gaga has a rather dry sense of humor and she is a somewhat awkward person. To some it make look like disingenuous emotions or phoniness but I believe that's not the case at all. If you go back to her interviews from the Joanne era and ASIB promotion, you will notice that's how she's been for years.

And let's not forget that she's still trying to sell a product. It shouldn't come as a surprise that parts of it are scripted. 

Renie
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

I have absolutely zero self control when it comes to spending money on her :selena:

Amazon won't charge you until the products are shipped!

Lol she’s the reason I can’t look at my credit card statement for a few months! 

Also, is this true?! Cause now I don’t feel so bad about ordering more!:ladyhaha:

erikaisamonster
1 minute ago, Renie said:

Also, is this true?! Cause now I don’t feel so bad about ordering more!:ladyhaha:

Just googled when Amazon charges and it says this: Your account will be charged when the order enters the shipping process. If you pay with a credit card and the item you order is sold by Amazon.com or one of our Merchant partners, we won't charge you until the order enters the shipping process.

Now I def need to order some!! 

xxx

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, Renie said:

Yup, it's true! Payments are always charged on your credit card once its shipped!:ohwell:

Archived