💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Senorita stole the hook melody

RepentingSinner

Featured Posts

RepentingSinner

Hiya. When i first heard Senorita, all i could think of was this song. The song is Bailando by Paradisio. Listen at 00:57.

Y'all. The melody is all over-

Roboboy

Stuff like this HAS to stop. It is POP MUSIC. It is nigh on impossible to create a melody that hasn't been used in some form before, literally impossible. And they're literally similar for three notes. Use some initiative. Just listen to the music. 

RepentingSinner
7 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

Stuff like this HAS to stop. It is POP MUSIC. It is nigh on impossible to create a melody that hasn't been used in some form before, literally impossible. And they're literally similar for three notes. Use some initiative. Just listen to the music. 

Gurl. Its more than 3 notes.

Roboboy
2 minutes ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

Gurl. Its more than 3 notes.

Even if it was eight. It's still not a ripoff. It's pop music.

JusKeepBreathin

question mark wtf GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Reginald

:legend: Okay this (Bailando) is a bop though, how have I never heard it?! 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Ryusei

Bailando.. now I've heard every comparison I never thought I'd hear

Musery

jprince99x
32 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

It is most definitely not impossible to create a new melody. The rhythm of the señorita hook is quite similar to that other song, which is suspicious. I don’t doubt that there could be some sort of influence, but it doesn’t really matter unless you straight out steal something. A lot of pop producers take other hits and rewrite them until they are unidentifiable. It’s all fair play though. 

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Ally Campana

Don’t think so. But that song is a bop :music:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived