Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Billie or Ed dethrone OTR?

DiamondKing

Featured Posts

DiamondKing

Now that the bad guy remix and Ed's collab with Travis Scott were released, do you think one of them has a chance to dethrone Old Town Road?

boochbby

I hope not, Lil Nas X is so wholesome and I would love for 4 total underdogs to take the title of longest running #1 of all time.  Also the Bad Guy Remix is trash.

Ryusei

No, it will be america's music chart legacy to have a terrible meme song as their longest running #1 song which will actually be quite fitting considering it's america.

Musery

Economy

Maybe but low key I wanna see OTR break the record

There's something cool and exiting about records being broken even if it's by a song that doesn't deserve it :vegas:

Aphrodizy26

No bc Otr was a meme geared towards literally everyone for a decent lifespan so in short she’s got number 1 forever

Sorcerer

I hope not because even if I want Mariah's record to be safe, I don't want Bieber or Sheeran getting another #1  :nails:

Galagala

Bad Guy is possible if it can stay.

Ed? This album is kind of underwhelming....

AlexanderMagno

I want to see the song break the record. That is cool. I have never heard the song though :sharon:

But two more weeks is a lot :ohno:

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

No, it will be america's music chart legacy to have a terrible meme song as their longest running #1 song which will actually be quite fitting considering it's america.

Songs only become memes if they become insanely popular tho. Despacito already has that record lol. 

Archived