Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Charles Manson

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

I love the show and most likely always will, what I have issue with is how produced it's gotten, Every damn season lately there's some form of twist or just straight up favoritism from the judges.

nathantj594
19 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

What happened there? I just saw all the seasons in the past months and idk about that 

Cause they’ve wiped it from all platforms. Before Season 7, the “OooOooooOoooOOooo Gurl, shedonalreadydonehadherses!!” Was “OooOoOoOoOooooooo Gurl, you’ve got shemail!” Which is a pun on email and the old AOL soundbite from the late 90s. but just replacing the e with she, but shemale is a pron category turned pejorative that happens to be synonymous, so it was “OMG RUPAUL HATES TRANS PEOPLE SHES CANCELLED!!!” stemming from Carmen Carrera starting the complaining. IMO, it was just a cute play on words and now the shedonealreadydonehahahahahssddds doesn’t really make sense. 

*edit: it doesn’t make sense in the context. The story behind the meaning of it is absolutely beautiful

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Dilwyn

But recently rupaul been really rupals best friend race to be honest.

So i dont get the criticism. 

NewYorkCity
4 minutes ago, nathantj594 said:

Cause they’ve wiped it from all platforms. Before Season 7, the “OooOooooOoooOOooo Gurl, shedonalreadydonehadherses!!” Was “OooOoOoOoOooooooo Gurl, you’ve got shemail!” Which is a pun on email and the old AOL soundbite from the late 90s. but just replacing the e with she, but shemale is a pron category turned pejorative that happens to be synonymous, so it was “OMG RUPAUL HATES TRANS PEOPLE SHES CANCELLED!!!” stemming from Carmen Carrera starting the complaining. IMO, it was just a cute play on words and now the shedonealreadydonehahahahahssddds doesn’t really make sense. 

OMG :toofunny: I didn’t know why they switched that cuz the original was so good :toofunny: And now hearing this is like: LMAO. 

People being sensitive, XXI century edition. Vol. 29173839. 

Gov Hooka
53 minutes ago, nathantj594 said:

My case in point, if you’re going to watch the show, start with Season 2 and work from there. The new seasons are just whitewashed garbage for straight little girls who care more about Instagram likes than actual talented people and not people who know how to buy [BLEEP] shoes. 

I basically agree. I still watch it though because it's a wonderful platform to showcase amazing queer art

Archived